It is sort of baffling why MMA and boxing fans are so at ends.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two different sports with one motive. Beat up your opponent. The whole argument seems to be skill set. So let me try to put it to rest. A top athelete?
jake_dalton_main_0.jpg

Who is going to beat up a 400LB shaq? Conor or Floyd?

I can tell you one thing, they both better work together if they wanna see tomorrow.

Two different sports with one motive. Beat up your opponent. The whole argument seems to be skill set. So let me try to put it to rest. A top athelete?

Who is going to beat up a 400LB shaq? Conor or Floyd?

I can tell you one thing, they both better work together if they wanna see tomorrow.

Well, for what it's worth, an old Oscar de la Hoya beat Shaq in a sparring match.

That's the closest we've ever seen to what you're suggesting.

Only boxing fans are upset at how exposed the turtling up defense made them think they could hang in actual fight.

Imanari or Daiju Takase have solid shots at tapping out Shaq.

gymnastics is for midgets, sorry not top athletes.

if china can win medals in the sport, it means its not a real sport.

gymnastics is for midgets, sorry not top athletes.

if china can win medals in the sport, it means its not a real sport.

Screw you China #1

Neck and neck with USA for Olympic medals since 08

Screw you China #1

Neck and neck with USA for Olympic medals since 08

when the state pays for it almost from birth and takes kids from homes to mold them into super athletes, doping them to the gills, they better win something... the fact that a bunch of amateurs from america can compete well with that says something

images

I’m not, and toss pro wrestlers and their fans in there as well.

Grew up with both. Gave them up about 3 decades ago.

I don’t bash either of them. Or their fans.

when the state pays for it almost from birth and takes kids from homes to mold them into super athletes, doping them to the gills, they better win something... the fact that a bunch of amateurs from america can compete well with that says something

Exactly like America. Finds kids with talent early then fast tracks them to success with free education and access the best sporting institutions in the world.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Boxing fans have a superiority complex which causes them to behave smugly and arrogantly.

MMA fans have an inferiority complex which causes them to be insecure and defensive.

Back