It just dawned on me why UFC 228 has three women's fights

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is Dana trying to punish Tyron for being a whinging SJW by ensuring that he doesn't get any extra revenue for the fight through PPV points? Tyron complains about the UFC at every opportunity. He has dropped veiled hints of racism towards the company, its leadership, even its commentators. We all know that there is a strong mutual antipathy. Tyron thinks is due to prejudice. He conveniently disregards the fact that he has been a part of several of the most boring fights of all time. Woodley has had a similarly antagonistic relationship with the fanbase.

Dana seems to have played this one quite cleverly: if Tyron complains about this card being unappealing, he will stand accused of sexism due to the large number of WMMA fights on the main card! So he can't do his usual pre- and post-fight SJW routine without being caught in the same trap he deploys against others. He would risk public vilification.

If one were to purpose build a card in order to piss Tyron off while simultaneously shutting him up, this would be the way to do it.

<seedat><seedat><seedat>

<TheDonald><TheDonald><TheDonald>

<Dana05>

LOL.

10/10 for effort... and you just may be right.

*4 2 in the ppv 1 in televised prelims and 1 in fp

Is Dana trying to punish Tyron for being a whinging SJW by ensuring that he doesn't get any extra revenue for the fight through PPV points? Tyron complains about the UFC at every opportunity. He has dropped veiled hints of racism towards the company, its leadership, even its commentators. We all know that there is a strong mutual antipathy. Tyron thinks is due to prejudice. He conveniently disregards the fact that he has been a part of several of the most boring fights of all time. Woodley has had a similarly antagonistic relationship with the fanbase.

Dana seems to have played this one quite cleverly: if Tyron complains about this card being unappealing, he will stand accused of sexism due to the large number of WMMA fights on the main card! So he can't do his usual pre- and post-fight SJW routine without being caught in the same trap he deploys against others. He would risk public vilification.

If one were to purpose build a card in order to piss Tyron off while simultaneously shutting him up, this would be the way to do it.

<seedat><seedat><seedat>

<Dana05>
I mentioned this over a week ago. So if you're not reading my posts, I hope to Reebok you're at least ordering Fuckin Fight Pass!

<DCWhoa>

Honestly the only explanation I can think of that even remotely makes sense

I'll take 3 women fights over 3 Heavyweight or Flyweight fights.

I thought it was only 2, didnt they changed it

This isn't beyond the reach of Mr White.

It's possible but I think it's unlikely. Could just be coincidence that three women's fights happen to be on the same card and I don't think Dana is that evil or petty. Who knows maybe the card does really well with buys and then everybody's happy :D

<seedat><seedat><seedat>

<Dana05>

This conspiracy theory worldview really baffles me, TS. Also, I seriously doubt Dana is so smart to come up with such a subtle and convoluted plan.

giphy.gif
...Go on TS go on.....

This conspiracy theory worldview really baffles me, TS. Also, I seriously doubt Dana is so smart to come up with such a subtle and convoluted plan.

Right?

People never make plans, especially with other people in small groups with a similar interest, that makes no sense in business and politics.

Right?

People never make plans, especially with other people in small groups with a similar interest, that makes no sense in business and politics.

I think it does make sense in business and politics. My point was I find the explanation of the booking of UFC 228 proposed by the TS far fecthed. So GTFOH with your sarcasm please.

silly ts. wherever this ppv is taking place is obviously the prissy capital of the world!

Actually would make sense. Strong original content. Nothing less than Woodley deserves either.

Woodley always says he's a draw. They are just letting him prove it.

Back