It just dawned on me why UFC 228 has three women's fights

It’s wirse than you think

elzkqGe.jpg

It's possible but I think it's unlikely. Could just be coincidence that three women's fights happen to be on the same card and I don't think Dana is that evil or petty. Who knows maybe the card does really well with buys and then everybody's happy :D

Lost it at Dana not being petty

Fake News, there are four women's fights, only two on the PPV though.

Looking at the card its hard to imagine how this abortion could be a result of chance, this must have been done on purpose. They could have easily made this card a lot better by taking some guys from the surrounding FN cards and put them on the main card, push the WMMA fights except for the Valentina fight to the prelims, and tadaaa, a decent card.

Dodson vs Rivera should be on the main card instead of the Andrade fight.

Woodley always says he's a draw. They are just letting him prove it.
If Till becomes champ he'll be a much bigger draw than Woodley... and Woodley would be triggered as hell lol. The only question is can Till even make 170 anymore?

3 wmma fights on the main card wtf man this is bs. Who the hell is going to sit through all three?

Is the fight also during some other major sports event? Then they can shit on Woodley for not being a draw extra hard.

They also got 2 big cards after this one, maybe they would rather have people spending their money on those. Sacrifice Woodley for greater good.

<Fedor23>

nah, they are punishing the woman for having Tyron on card

Back