It just dawned on me why UFC 228 has three women's fights

This conspiracy theory worldview really baffles me, TS. Also, I seriously doubt Dana is so smart to come up with such a subtle and convoluted plan.
I honestly don't get the people who are adamant that there isn't a conspiracy, each time one is suspected by some. People do things in the dark, sometimes.

In this situation, we're talking about the UFC - which still has Dana as their figurehead. Dana who perpetually has taken an adversarial approach to at least a few fighters, at any given moment, for years. Dana, who literally lies to the press and public for a living (for the sake of the UFC's agendas).
Why would a company with someone in management who is that antagonistic, and that manipulative think to fuck a fighter over in this way?

This isn't even evil genius level shit here, at all, either.
It's pretty simple. If and (likely) when the card bombs, there's easy ammo to throw at Woodley, and what can he say that won't make him look worse than the UFC?

This is a highly plausible theory.

UFC cards getting so bad that I won’t even bother to stream it.
(This guy's a trouble-maker)

I'm only gonna say this once. You better not stop wearing your fuckin fight kits out to Walmark and the post office! Your purchase included a contract. They're your official sponsor for shopping and mailing letter bombs.

<31>

I honestly don't get the people who are adamant that there isn't a conspiracy, each time one is suspected by some. People do things in the dark, sometimes.

In this situation, we're talking about the UFC - which still has Dana as their figurehead. Dana who perpetually has taken an adversarial approach to at least a few fighters, at any given moment, for years. Dana, who literally lies to the press and public for a living (for the sake of the UFC's agendas).
Why would a company with someone in management who is that antagonistic, and that manipulative think to fuck a fighter over in this way?

This isn't even evil genius level shit here, at all, either.
It's pretty simple. If and (likely) when the card bombs, there's easy ammo to throw at Woodley, and what can he say that won't make him look worse than the UFC?

This is a highly plausible theory.

I am not "adamant" that there isn't a conspiracy. It might be the right explanation, but I think there are a lot of simpler (and more plausible imo) alternatives. Without evidence, I think it is better to mantain a healthy skepticism.

I am not "adamant" that there isn't a conspiracy. It might be the right explanation, but I think there are a lot of simpler (and more plausible imo) alternatives. Without evidence, I think it is better to mantain a healthy skepticism.
I wasn't specifically referring to you. Everytime someone comes up with "conspiracy theory" there are always people who deny deny deny that it could be true about as strongly as the the theorist believes in their pet theory. I don't know if it's naivete or ego, but it seems like the main two explanations are thinking, "I really don't think anybody would do that" or, "I'm so smart and perceptive that if it were true, I would've figured it out."

What is a healthy skepticism? Is it disagreeing with the suggestion that this is probably a calculated move by the UFC, or questioning the honesty of the UFC, and innocence of their motives?

It's already been proven that, at the very least, Dana is petty and a habitual liar. If you believe that's not true, you're at the prison wife level of "healthy skepticism" and logic. Not really trying to be insulting, but if you give the benefit of the doubt to the U-F-fucking C then I don't know what else to call it.
(What are these simpler explanations, btw?)

What evidence is there going to be unless we get leaked emails or recording of the UFC saying "Let's take Woodley down a peg. Fill his undercard with WMMA and no-names."?

It's not hard to keep something like this a secret. Only some decision maker(s) need to be in on it. They aren't going to tell you.

It's like you're trying to be wise by blocking out flexible thinking.

I wasn't specifically referring to you. Everytime someone comes up with "conspiracy theory" there are always people who deny deny deny that it could be true about as strongly as the the theorist believes in their pet theory. I don't know if it's naivete or ego, but it seems like the main two explanations are thinking, "I really don't think anybody would do that" or, "I'm so smart and perceptive that if it were true, I would've figured it out."

What is a healthy skepticism? Is it disagreeing with the suggestion that this is probably a calculated move by the UFC, or questioning the honesty of the UFC, and innocence of their motives?

It's already been proven that, at the very least, Dana is petty and a habitual liar. If you believe that's not true, you're at the prison wife level of "healthy skepticism" and logic. Not really trying to be insulting, but if you give the benefit of the doubt to the U-F-fucking C then I don't know what else to call it.
(What are these simpler explanations, btw?)

What evidence is there going to be unless we get leaked emails or recording of the UFC saying "Let's take Woodley down a peg. Fill his undercard with WMMA and no-names."?

It's not hard to keep something like this a secret. Only some decision maker(s) need to be in on it. They aren't going to tell you.

It's like you're trying to be wise by blocking out flexible thinking.

It is quite the oppositem actually: I am trying not to be gullible by not believing anything without proper evidence. I am not asking for e-mail or recording - I agree that's setting the bar unrealistically too high in a situation like this - but for example if there were a trail of this happening over a few events, then I would be more likely to believe it. Also, this all idea is predicated on the fact that 3 WMMA fights will drag PPV buys down significantly. I am really not sure that is the case, especially when it comes to fighters like Shechvhenko, KK and Andrade.

Finally, note that I am not positive that the theory is wrong, whereas you seem to not doubt its validity for a second. Who is really blocking out flexible thinking?

Last edited:
Is Dana trying to punish Tyron for being a whinging SJW by ensuring that he doesn't get any extra revenue for the fight through PPV points? Tyron complains about the UFC at every opportunity. He has dropped veiled hints of racism towards the company, its leadership, even its commentators. We all know that there is a strong mutual antipathy. Tyron thinks is due to prejudice. He conveniently disregards the fact that he has been a part of several of the most boring fights of all time. Woodley has had a similarly antagonistic relationship with the fanbase.

Dana seems to have played this one quite cleverly: if Tyron complains about this card being unappealing, he will stand accused of sexism due to the large number of WMMA fights on the main card! So he can't do his usual pre- and post-fight SJW routine without being caught in the same trap he deploys against others. He would risk public vilification.

If one were to purpose build a card in order to piss Tyron off while simultaneously shutting him up, this would be the way to do it.

<seedat><seedat><seedat>

<TheDonald><TheDonald><TheDonald>

<Dana05>
I hope so.

Back