It just occured to me why Johny Hendricks is not well liked by American MMA fans...

I have been following the UFC for years, and I noticed that Hendricks is one of the least liked UFC champions for apparently no obvious reasons.

It just recently occured to me that most people who dislike Hendricks might not realize the real reason why they don't like him, LOL... It's subconscious. Think about it. <Lmaoo>

hendricks_zps88109b22.png

Thoughts?

538441.jpg

I see an
IMG inside of brackets in your post. So the joke is lost on me.

Wow thats weird. I see the same thing in my post too.

Thank you for pointing this out. I fixed the broken link.

I know why, wnen he was fighting he had this annoying habit of making a stupid “ you didn’t hit me “ face, every time he got hit..

It's because he doesn't resemble the typical American physique, whereas guys like Romero and GSP do..

<36><36>

I found how he evaded enhanced testing very dodgy, and do not generally like slobbish fighters who struggle to make weight.

you're right

Amir was my boy and that finish was bullshit

He always has an excuse never takes responsibility, people like it when someone recognises their mistakes and builds on them
The whole dont touch my belt thing really rubbed people up the wrong way
He fell extremely hard after USADA which also indicates hes a former steroid abuser

only subconscious i can think of is...
maxresdefault.jpg

we were told to stay away from faces like this when we were kids

Whines a lot, misses weight, makes excuses, and is the number one enemy of my mancrush Askren.

I'm well aware why I dislike him.... Know what I mean?

Back