It should be a crime if we dont get GSP vs the winner of Khabib vs Conor

Dana may dislike GSP (I agree with you on that point) but Dana loves money. GSP vs Conor/Khabib (Conor especially) draws a hell of a lot of money. WME would love that fight.... plus say GSP doesn't retire, that'd be awesome for them to promote a 3-Division Champion

gsp came back for a quick payday and lied to the ufc about it than retired again so like dana wants to reward him again.

If GSP doesn’t fight the winner of that fight, he’s not fighting ever again.
That’s a big money fight. If he turns that down, the UFC really doesn’t have anything else to offer him

if he wouldn't take the big easy money vs nate diaz that tell you he retired again.

the way khabib will rag doll conor so will gsp.

Khabib doesn't have the footwork to get close enough without a power double and GSP at 160lbs is a much different task than GSP at 170lbs.

who says gsp would fight at 155. gsp even said he cant make 155 any way
GSP has actually said numerous times he could make 155. Do you have a source for him saying he can't make that weight? I've never heard him say that even once.

You did watch the Bisping fight right? He was slow as molasses and this fight would be like 2 years after that fight.
He trained to be big and strong. Which took away from his speed..

I have no doubt a 155 GSP will be a lot quicker..

You did watch the Bisping fight right? He was slow as molasses and this fight would be like 2 years after that fight.

Not sure why you keep repeating that. Pretty much everyone says he looked great. Its like you're trying to convince yourself. Sounds like Dozer (RIP).

If Georges gets this fight I wonder what type of stipulations he would have if beat either Khabib or Conor? Maybe a guaranteed title defense or, a promise to fight again in the near future - no fkin bailing. Lol

GSP doesn’t want to lose. No way in hell he fights Conor or Khabib. Maybe Conor for a shitload of money, but there’s a zero percent chance he fights Khabib. He came back for an old half blind Bisping for fuck sake

Write your local congressman and demand they write a law forcing a Canadian citizen to enter a cage and fight an Irish citizen or a Russian citizen, and if not then Dana White spends 20 years in prison

This seems reasonable and realistic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back