It sounds crazy but Floyd stand more chance against khabib in MMA than khabib in boxing...

They both have literally 0% chance of winning outside of their element. Floyd will get taken down and tapped in under a minute by Khabib in MMA and Khabib would get toyed with and lit up 10x worse than Conor did vs Floyd in a boxing match.

There are some boxing vs MMA match ups where stylistically something crazy might happen because of the two guys involved, but this isnt one of them.

Your idiot logic was, boxers can strike so they have an advantage. Guess what, it's incredibly easy to get someone to the ground, & once down a boxer would literally have all their limbs snapped off & their head ripped from their body. Boxers would get destroyed in the MMA arena, no doubt about that at all.

I don't disagree with that at all, but that doesn't refute anything I said. My logic was sound. The question is, who has the better chance at winning, the boxer in the cage, or the MMA fighter in the ring. The answer is, the boxer has a better chance at winning in MMA than an MMA fighter at boxing because the Boxer does have an advantage in one aspect of fighting, which is boxing. Meaning even though their chances of winning is small, it is still larger than an MMA fighter chance in Boxing. In the ring, an MMA fighter has no advantage whatsoever, he has inferior boxing.

If you disagree, let me ask you, who has a better chance at winning, the boxer in the cage or the mma fighter in the ring? and why

& for the record, if you follow MMA, you'd know that Ray Mercer (a former boxer) has won in against a former UFC champion Tim Sylvia.

Last edited:
Floyd has a very small window to land something before the 1st takedown, probably has about a 5% chance of pulling it off. Khabib has about a 0.1% chance in boxing.
A 5% chance? Are you retarded or just a troll? First of all Floyd isn't a power puncher at all, even for MMA standards, second of all he literally can't do anything when Khabib dives in for a head outside single and then murders him on the ground. He has less than a 0% chance.

I'd back Boxing Khabib to last longer than MMA Mayweather.

But kick boxing would be interesting.

A 5% chance? Are you retarded or just a troll? First of all Floyd isn't a power puncher at all, even for MMA standards, second of all he literally can't do anything when Khabib dives in for a head outside single and then murders him on the ground. He has less than a 0% chance.

I think 5% is about right, obviously its over once Khabib grabs a hold of him but Floyd is quick I could see him dodging the single and cracking Khabib.
Floyd most definitely does have power by mma standards, more than enough to knock out a LW with 4oz gloves.

I don't disagree with that at all, but that doesn't refute anything I said. My logic was sound. The question is, who has the better chance at winning, the boxer in the cage, or the MMA fighter in the ring. The answer is, the boxer has a better chance at winning in MMA than an MMA fighter at boxing because the Boxer does have an advantage in one aspect of fighting, which is boxing. Meaning even though their chances of winning is small, it is still larger than an MMA fighter chance in Boxing. In the ring, an MMA fighter has no advantage whatsoever, he has inferior boxing.

If you disagree, let me ask you, who has a better chance at winning, the boxer in the cage or the mma fighter in the ring? and why

& for the record, if you follow MMA, you'd know that Ray Mercer (a former boxer) has won in against a former UFC champion Tim Sylvia.
We'd have to see more MMA guys in the boxing ring to know for sure. But i'd say that some MMA guys do have a chance to win in a boxing ring, just as much as a boxer may get lucky in the MMA arena. And the Ray Mercer vs. Sylvia fight you mention, look into it, was that a straight MMA fight or did it have modified rules? Spoiler alert: it had modified rules.

Haha I dont think so kid.
Khabib is not beating Floyd, but for 12 rounds he may be able to survive and lose a decision.
In MMA, Floyd is completely fooled. No kicks, no wrestling, no grappling, very little clinching, no knees, no elbows, no submissions, no TDD, no submission defense.
Mayweather would be destroyed.

Floyd's too old and weak. With the takedown threat involved, Khabib has 3x more chance to knock out Floyd in MMA than Floyd has to KO Khabib.

We'd have to see more MMA guys in the boxing ring to know for sure. But i'd say that some MMA guys do have a chance to win in a boxing ring, just as much as a boxer may get lucky in the MMA arena. And the Ray Mercer vs. Sylvia fight you mention, look into it, was that a straight MMA fight or did it have modified rules? Spoiler alert: it had modified rules.

& that's where we disagree. & you question my logic? smh

Not gonna lie and i know it sounds crazy but this the stupidest thing i read this month so far

Far and away one of the shittiest fight analysis' I have ever read on Sherdog.

Lmao floyds pillow punches won't do shit. Khabib will jump on his leg from the other side of the cage and proceed to tap him out within 30 secs. Floyd has zero chance to beat Khabib in mma. Same goes for Khabib in boxing.

But khabib could weather Floyds pitter patter for 12 rounds, but Floyd would get destroyed within 30 seconds in octagon.

This may sound crazy but Floyd actually has a better chance against khabib in MMA than khabib in boxing against Floyd. because in MMA with 4oz glove, anyone can get knockout with a single clean punch.espcially from an amazing boxer like Floyd

lol, this is so... Stupid.

First of all, Khabib has a better chance at Floyd in boxing than Connie ever had. Khabib won't gas, and also there is no chance Floyd will drop him. He would still 100% lose, but he would go the distance.

As for mma - Floyd will get taken down in first 30 seconds from a shitty low single leg takedown initiated from the other end of octagon. It would be Coutoure vs Toney, but 10x more brutal and embarassing.

Conor shamed MMA against Floyd. TKO against that pillow fist.

Why would that sound crazy?

Any great boxer is capable of catching even the best mma fighter since the rounds start standing.

Khabib on the other hand has ZERO chance of outboxing Floyd, ZERO.

and theres still a chance that floyd can ko khabib in 1 punch within those 30 seconds

No there isnt. Floyd doesnt have mercers power. He only stops people when their exhausted.

Yeah, this is a dumb argument. Floyd stands no chance against Khabib in MMA.
Khabib stands a punchers chance at best against Floyd in boxing.

Anyone saying otherwise is just being dishonest.
Lol at khabib having a punchers chance in boxing

Back