Itchy scaly bumpy patches on skin w/pics (Sherdog doctor brahs gtfih)

breadfighter

Toiling in underground sugar caves
@purple
Reaction score
So lately, there's this itchy scaly patch on my arm and hand that goes away and flares up. It's always on the same spot on my right arm and someday's it'll almost be clear and i'll think it's gone but then it flares up again. Has anybody ever had this condition? I've put Lotrimin Ultra on it day and night but it's not helping. I really don't think it's ringworm but I probably got it from the boxing gym.

I've checked online but i'm still not sure. I self diagnosed it as skin herpes or possibly AIDs. Please look at my pictures and help me.

Hand:
zAs8zWB.jpg

os48ty3.jpg

Arm:
KRx2BD0.jpg

qWIJUXk.jpg

Inb4takeashoweryoudirtypig

Looks very minor. Don't pay it any mind unless it worsens.

Skin cancer, dont worry about it.

Staph infection, dont worry about it

Hiv, don’t worry about it.

webMD is where you should worry about it.

Looks very minor. Don't pay it any mind unless it worsens.

Even the spot on my hand? It's actually been quite sometime now and that's why I'm starting to be concerned. I also don't want to look like I have leprosy in public. The spot on my arm doesn't look bad in the pictures, but when it flares up it's very evident.

Looks like the early signs of rabies

Had something similar. Was called tinea. Basically similar to dandruff or athletes foot but on your body. Put dandruff shampoo on it. Something with selenium sulfide.

It seems like maybe an allergy/mild dermatitis.

I sometimes suffer from dermatitis/fungal infections like athletes foot (Candida).

I would recommend using shea butter. It's a natural moisturiser and very good for keeping your skin nice and smooth. Also, only wear natural fibres such as cotton or wool. don't wear polyester/nylon ... these can irritate your skin.

Do you go to the gym a lot?

Drink lots of water/chamomile tea. Chamomile tea is great for reducing inflammation.

Don't worry, it's not herpes or Aids ... you're going to live.

Last edited:
Do you even Ebola brah...

looks like bedbug/cockroach bites.... burn your house and everything you own

Looks like a mild eczema to me. Get a cortisone cream or ointment from the pharmacy. You can get the 1% over the counter here in Canada; not sure about where you are. The 0.5% doesn't work as well.

Come here for the UFC talk. Stay for the STD pics.

Back