Itchy scaly bumpy patches on skin w/pics (Sherdog doctor brahs gtfih)

Probably eczema. I have had it and the symptoms seem all too familiar. Go see a GP and ask for a light steroid cream like hydro chortizone.

Those gatherer hands are the more pressing issue IMO

it's all psychosomatic.. you don't have a rash..

That's a textbook case of subcutaneous swelling, or calabar swelling, caused by deer-fly bites. If left alone, it will result in an infection known as loaisis, aka African eye worm. Don't fuck around with those African infections. I recommend seeing a doctor. Immediately.

@breadfighter

Honestly that looks like scabies (body lice)

Minor ER visit and some skin cream.

Could also be bed bugs. I would go get it checked out if you can afford to. If it is bed bugs you want to get on that as soon as possible. Scabies you can give to other people.
Either way. This sher doc thinks it actually is alarming and you should do something about it.
I still think these look this. We need an update ts

Easy. I have the exact same thing only it's on the tippy of my bing bong and it looks a little more like a crystal fortress, when I showed your mom she said it was a beauty mark.

I have worked 25 years as an epidemiologist and wrote my thesis on infectious diseases.

Unfortunately that is a clear cut case of Ebola.

You better get a pallet of tampons because you are about to bleed to death through your ass.

Also don't touch anyone because they will bleed to death through their asses, too.

Looks like eczema. Had same condition went to doctors because the itch was unbearable and he perscribed me some cream. Gone in 2 nights

My 7yr old son has Gutay Psoriasis and is gonna have it for life. He is doing light treatments 2x a week for now and will mostly likey get flare ups or breakouts every winter. This was his worst yr todate. But he is cleary up now. Kids at school clowning on him and i dont not much i can do but he should own and clown back. I call him Bumpy and he laughs.

But I've never had it as a child or throughout my lifetime. So I can still be cured, right?

Those gatherer hands are the more pressing issue IMO

I have been told that I have wussy hands if that's what you mean.

I still think these look this. We need an update ts

Currently applying Lamisil. Will tell you how it goes.

I have worked 25 years as an epidemiologist and wrote my thesis on infectious diseases.

Unfortunately that is a clear cut case of Ebola.

You better get a pallet of tampons because you are about to bleed to death through your ass.

Also don't touch anyone because they will bleed to death through their asses, too.

giphy.gif

Cold showers bro. Cold showers do wonders.

My skin can get dry/red like that when I am having scorching showers. I have to rotate my hot showers for every other day or keep the heat down otherwise.

Go Google NASA's research on 660 nm red light therapy to kill the fungus. You can buy the red LED on Amazon for less than $30.

Back