It's been three years since Obama's biggest scandal . . .

IRS Targeting conservatives?
"You didn't build those bridges"
Benghazi?
Fast and the Furious?
The fact he was born in Kenya?
obp.jpg

Or how about the ones we found out after he was evicted:

Screen-Shot-2018-01-25-at-2.04.40-PM-640x480.png

images

Fast & Furious (not about the movie), Benghazi (ALSO not about the movie), Snowden revelation, IRS targeting, Obamacare lies, Gruber, Solyndra, even Hillary's e-mail debacle happened in Obama's administration. The difference is that Obama had the media in his pocket so most of it was downplayed despite being demonstrably unethical, lies, and even unconstitutional in various cases.

For maximum triggerage, you could even make a case that Dubya had fewer scandals. WMD's, Enron and Valerie Plame being the main ones. Not that I feel like reading much about either the Obama or Dubya administrations anymore.
94a9cc0ada3aab83ff31aa18bcd9b372.jpg

Benghazi?
Fast and the Furious?
obp.jpg

images

Jeeze, the Kenya birth story is still a thing? Man, to me it's utterly remarkable just how gullible people can be and how if they really want to believe something they will no matter what.

Benghazi?
Fast and the Furious?
obp.jpg

images

Also, how are any of those things actually scandals?

Jeeze, the Kenya birth story is still a thing? Man, to me it's utterly remarkable just how gullible people can be and how if they really want to believe something they will no matter what.

Does that guy honestly believe Barrak was born in Kenya?

Wait who am I kidding some people here believe Giants exists!b

Does that guy honestly believe Barrak was born in Kenya?

Wait who am I kidding some people here believe Giants exists!b

He may or may not. I think that it's more likely that his brain has been severely infected by a kind of derangement wherein he'll believe any thing bad about someone merely because they are on the other "team" from him regardless of veracity.

I like the tan suit .. but lol@this was obama's biggest scandal .. obama is a snake and has dirt all over him .. just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean he doesn't have scandals .. he's just been shielded by the media who basically lick his ballsack any chance they get

No, he did have scandals (though not as numerous or severe as his predecessors) but surely things like him allegedly being born in Kenya aren't/weren't and were merely brought up and propagated to satiate the desires of deranged segments of the conservative base.

He may or may not. I think that it's more likely that his brain has been severely infected by a kind of derangement wherein he'll believe any thing bad about someone merely because they are on the other "team" from him regardless of veracity.

Yeah its weird they believe he was born in Kenya we all know Obama was born in Indonesia and Joko Widodo was born in L.A!

attacking presidents for trivial things is just what members of the opposing party does. it doesnt matter the side. its ridiculous that dems in here are going to act like this is strictly a republican thing. you need to look no further than the current president for thousands of examples. and a special lol to people offended that people commented on michelle obama considering the hate that melania gets, especially by those who otherwise pretend to be for women's rights

I like how this thread is not dumped but the ones that I do see that have been dumped hmmm......... but hey whatever floats the boats bros !!!!

Last edited:
I think it has always been obvious that the Obamas are held to the highest of moral standards and have met those standards quite impressively.
I am trying to find a reason why there is such a difference in standards? What makes Obama different?

fg_335.jpg

I see all the Obama defenders have completely ignored the fact that Barack Obama signed off on the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen.

The President of the United States made himself the judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen who had no public charges against him.

This is a scandal of the highest order.

Some would like to pretend that the Obama administration was "scandal free", but the blood-soaked rag of compromised principles says otherwise.

I am trying to find a reason why there is such a difference in standards? What makes Obama different?

fg_335.jpg

now I see why you're defending violent criminals in that other thread lol

now I see why you're defending violent criminals in that other thread lol another cucked white male
people put in prison for a crime they didn't commit while the real perp walked free*

people put in prison for a crime they didn't commit while the real perp walked free*

they were involved in that crime and other violent crimes .. why do you defend violent criminals ?

they were involved in that crime and other violent crimes .. why do you defend violent criminals ?
This is like talking to a very poorly programmed chatbot. Bye.

Back