Its bizzare to me that people are bitching about this Mania

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sorry I'm making another thread I don't even care. This shit just baffles me. So you have

AJ-Nak
Roman-Brock
D Bryan's return vs Sami/Ko
The Ronda tag match
Asuka-Charlotte
Braun vs the Tag champs
Taker-Cena
the U.S. title four way with Rusev now
The I.C. triple threat with Miz/Rollins/Balor
Nia-Bliss
The two Battle Royals

yet there are people actually bitching about it......I mean seriously.......This card compared to WM 32/33 looks like god damn WM 17!

I ask a genuine question. Given the people involved, be honest with yourself for a second....Just how much better could they have booked it? I mean seriously. This likely goes down as an all timer and is super fun to watch..

Sorry. I know I am suppose to hate WWE. But I have to give them credit where it is due. Its a damn good card.

Would legit rather be at in indy card in a bingo hall

the only match i care about is Reigns/Bork.

the build for the rest of the card hasn’t been all that great.

Yeah it's good. Internet wrestling fan is just special.

What's Dolph doing? And Bray.

Both seem to have been cursed by the Bubzeh effect.

A marathon of long, boring matches with no psychology. Kicking out of finishers left and right.

I feel the same way I did about last year. Not that excited but I expect it to have its moments here and there. Much better than 32 though for sure.
What's Dolph doing? And Bray.

Both seem to have been cursed by the Bubzeh effect.
Battle royal. Not announced but since Matt is in the battle royal if he's on the show either husky Harris or sister Abigail will probably be in that too. I hope not Braun's partner.

I can't remember the last Mania people didn't prematurely bitch about.

As far as this one goes, it's okay. Miz/Balor/Rollins should be a ladder match though.

Filler matches look weak, especially the US Title match, but the big matches look pretty good. Cena/Undertaker is about five years too late though. That's gonna be rough. Undertaker just can't do much anymore, and without the streak, why? Why drag his old ass out there anymore, like it's supposed to be a big deal? Maybe if it was no-DQ or something, where the guys could swing some shit at each other, get some color, and make up for the fact that The Undertaker is old as dirt and can barely move anymore. A regular old match, with a guy who puts on the same goddamn match every time out? It's gonna suck.

Last edited:
The card is solid. I think a lot of the bitching has to do with the leadup being weak

Would legit rather be at in indy card in a bingo hall

Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania? I was at the last one in New Orleans and standing in the Super Dome with 83,000 people chanting Yes! after Daniel Bryan won the title was an experience I'll never forget. I've been to plenty of bingo hall matches that were great but there is only one Wrestlemania. It's a celebration of all we love as wrestling fans. I was a WCW fan as a kid and hated WWF but I appreciate it for what it is.

As far as OP's point. I thing people are complaining that it's phoned in on the Roman win and (for me) that Handsome Rusev won't win.

Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania? I was at the last one in New Orleans and standing in the Super Dome with 83,000 people chanting Yes! after Daniel Bryan won the title was an experience I'll never forget. I've been to plenty of bingo hall matches that were great but there is only one Wrestlemania. It's a celebration of all we love as wrestling fans. I was a WCW fan as a kid and hated WWF but I appreciate it for what it is.

As far as OP's point. I thing people are complaining that it's phoned in on the Roman win and (for me) that Handsome Rusev won't win.
I was just being a smart ass cause I dont watch WWE(Im a ring action guy, not a 47 minute opening promo guy)
Never been to Wrestlemania but if it came down to watching it on tv or actually going to a live show, I'd choose the bingo hall every time

There has been a lot of negativity about Brock/Reigns that no level of quality can assuage. Likewise we have seen many times before good things pay off over time and mistakes cause a slow bleed. Mania 32 was a desert of crap no one could possibly think could be good, but it still easily sold out Texas Stadium and had fans fighting for tickets.

I was just being a smart ass cause I dont watch WWE(Im a ring action guy, not a 47 minute opening promo guy)
Never been to Wrestlemania but if it came down to watching it on tv or actually going to a live show, I'd choose the bingo hall every time

I understand the sentiment, but you should check one out. I've been to 3, all of the ones in Texas, and there is something special about the atmosphere. Even 32, which was trash, felt special.

The problem is that they've paired most of the guys up so much that I'm honestly sick of all the match ups. That's killed most of the card...it's nothing we haven't seen multiple times before.

People have been bitching about Wrestlemania since Punk and Bryan got over, this is nothing new.

The problem is that they've paired most of the guys up so much that I'm honestly sick of all the match ups. That's killed most of the card...it's nothing we haven't seen multiple times before.

Steph and haitch will have a very click circle.. Fits with the typical corporate b.s. they are going for with the company.

Last edited:

I once payed $12 to watch Elix Skipper vs AJ Styles, The big Wiggle Norman Smiley, Rick Steiner vs Dr Death Steve Williams, and Hacksaw vs The Wall. Got to sit front row and talk to all the talent.

It doesn't matter what they book. Wrestlemania is an event. It attracts lots of non-fans and casuals.

If I can watch Brock's match I will. Otherwise I don't care about any of this slop.

I’ve been to 5. THte whole mania weekend is incredibly fun. As a whole it’s much more than the sum of its parts. It’s not about watching a bunch of matches. It’s an awesome experience.

Back