Its bizzare to me that people are bitching about this Mania

Jobbing left and right and playing around with Joey Ryan is more entertaining?
Joey Ryan is trash and his shit with Hangman is rather meh.
Cody is the best heel in the biz and this leadership takeover angle has been more entertaining than anything WWE has done leading to the match with Kenny this weekend that'll be better than anything on Mania.
And if by jobbing left and right means the Bucks putting on great tag matches including a 5 star classic with the Golden Lovers and the killer Marty Scurll/Will Ospreay 5 star match then job away.

10 mins of Being the Elite> 3 hrs of Raw, every Monday

It’s a travesty that AJ isn’t fighting Orton. That would bring prestige to the belt AND would be the fight the world wants.

LOL at your dumb ass thinking the 2.5 million people who watch Smackdown each week give a flying fuck about what Nak did in Japan.

You're a fucking fan boy geek. How does Naks ass taste you bitch?

Bubba still in meltdown. Now he’s on ignore because his pathetic insults have bored me.

The AE is the most overrated era in the long history of pro wrestling in any country

90% of it was an embarrassment. They just had two of the three biggest stars in the history of american wrestling combined with the greatest heel in the history of american wrestling

All the other garbage just went along for the ride

Pure nostalgia. Thanks for the network I was able to go back and review all of those Raws and a lot of those pay-per-views. (even though I've had two cardboard boxes stacked with VHS tapes of pay-per-views that I recorded from 1997 all the way through to about 2005) I found that, while very nostalgic, the work rate and the angles ran we're so unpolished, so unorganized. WWE can put on a lot of cheesy shit nowadays but they've learned how to do their thing a lot better than they had it down 20 goddamn years ago.

And you can go back and look at the Attitude Era all you want. You can go back and watch as much NWO as you want... it ain't 1997 anymore, it's really hard to catch that vibe that we all had back then. The East Coast West Coast rap wars it's hardly even relevant law as it pertains to Modern hip-hop. It's not even a thing. The 90s had this identity, it was just different. More edgy. More violent. Movies like Fight Club and Heat world the day, not cookie-cutter superhero nerdgasm bullshit. No. Gritty and real ruled the day.

The edginess that came with just about everything on cable TV in the late 90s is no longer Taboo, it's practically frowned upon.

You can find it, you can find that somewhere on your satellite or cable, but that's because it's buried in the Labyrinth of your 400 channel package..... absolutely none of us watch the same shit anymore, listen to the same shit anymore, and more importantly we don't like the same shit anymore. There's so many options out there that we have all branched out into our own individual thread, so to speak.

Back then we were riding the pop culture wave together.

And while I do miss some of the violence that came with the Attitude Era, the fact that they have toned it down so much makes it much more impactful whenever something fairly violent does happen on television. The only thing I would change is that their threshold for the violence would rise, when the situation calls for it and also perhaps just a little bit more frequently. Just a little bit. Like, not just WrestleMania season.

Aside from that, right now is my favorite era. If we could just get HBK to quit being stubborn and come in and do a 12-month tour they legendary work-rate matches with the legs of Nakamura, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor... you wouldn't be able to even touch this area as it pertains to what goes down in between those ring ropes.

Pure nostalgia. Thanks for the network I was able to go back and review all of those Raws and a lot of those pay-per-views. (even though I've had two cardboard boxes stacked with VHS tapes of pay-per-views that I recorded from 1997 all the way through to about 2005) I found that, while very nostalgic, the work rate and the angles ran we're so unpolished, so unorganized. WWE can put on a lot of cheesy shit nowadays but they've learned how to do their thing a lot better than they had it down 20 goddamn years ago.

And you can go back and look at the Attitude Era all you want. You can go back and watch as much NWO as you want... it ain't 1997 anymore, it's really hard to catch that vibe that we all had back then. The East Coast West Coast rap wars it's hardly even relevant law as it pertains to Modern hip-hop. It's not even a thing. The 90s had this identity, it was just different. More edgy. More violent. Movies like Fight Club and Heat world the day, not cookie-cutter superhero nerdgasm bullshit. No. Gritty and real ruled the day.

The edginess that came with just about everything on cable TV in the late 90s is no longer Taboo, it's practically frowned upon.

You can find it, you can find that somewhere on your satellite or cable, but that's because it's buried in the Labyrinth of your 400 channel package..... absolutely none of us watch the same shit anymore, listen to the same shit anymore, and more importantly we don't like the same shit anymore. There's so many options out there that we have all branched out into our own individual thread, so to speak.

Back then we were riding the pop culture wave together.

And while I do miss some of the violence that came with the Attitude Era, the fact that they have toned it down so much makes it much more impactful whenever something fairly violent does happen on television. The only thing I would change is that their threshold for the violence would rise, when the situation calls for it and also perhaps just a little bit more frequently. Just a little bit. Like, not just WrestleMania season.

Aside from that, right now is my favorite era. If we could just get HBK to quit being stubborn and come in and do a 12-month tour they legendary work-rate matches with the legs of Nakamura, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor... you wouldn't be able to even touch this area as it pertains to what goes down in between those ring ropes.
There are good and bad things about this era.

The point of wrestling is psychology and to tell stories. Not to do 10,000 Murder Death Kill moves in 20 minutes. Thats more where the buisness is now. Its a problem

Its too pg. Sorry wrestling is not suppose to be a joke or for kids. It has to be at least somewhat violent.

Tag Team Wrestling seems to be done in the WWE

Goods things
There has never been so many good matches all around the world in so many various promotions
NJPW is a good alternative to WWE although I enjoy both for different reasons
The Network is great

The card is solid. I think a lot of the bitching has to do with the leadup being weak

Exactly. I expect the card to be really entertaining, but the build has been weak. We've known Nak and AJ were wrestling since the Rumble and they didn't do anything to build toward or it or hype it up until last week. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy the jugs out of it, though.

That and the fact that the wrong guy is in the main event with Braun are my gripes, but I'm still looking forward to it.

I'm not bitching about it. I care so little now, that I don't even know who's wrestling who.

The point of wrestling is psychology and to tell stories. Not to do 10,000 Murder Death Kill moves in 20 minutes. Thats more where the buisness is now. Its a problem

Its too pg. Sorry wrestling is not suppose to be a joke or for kids. It has to be at least somewhat violent.

Goods things
There has never been so many good matches all around the world in so many various promotions
The Network is great
I guess you weren't watching before the attitude era.

Goods things
The Network is great

LMAO at saying that "The point of wrestling is psychology and to tell stories" but then not understanding why people are complaining about Mania...

{<huh}

<Huh2>

<{1-10}>

LMAO at saying that "The point of wrestling is psychology and to tell stories" but then not understanding why people are complaining about Mania...

{<huh}

<Huh2>

<{1-10}>
Its the buisness today

I have long accepted that the traditional form of wrestling is dead in the states

Its the buisness today

I have long accepted that the traditional form of wrestling is dead in the states

While now you understand the problem with this Mania card. A bunch of "good matches" that consist of zero storylines and zero characters.

Who the hell is Balor? Rollins? Roode? And what have they done lately? What did the U.S title do for Roode? What did the Balor club do for Finn?

A bunch of good matches with nothing in between. This isn't Pro Wrestling, this is garbage. That's really boring.

Back