Media it's finally out! The greatest mma fighter of all time his autobiography Khabib Time

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
The goat fighter who has had a historic career with no more challenges left has released his much anticipated autobiography

Enjoy

The goat fighter who has had a historic career with no more challenges left has released his much anticipated autobiography

Enjoy

LOL there are actual some Russian Conor fans there, trolling hard

51h2eln9xzL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
81FvGQtDUYL.jpg

Where can I buy it?

Te9Om0c.gif

Khabib loves @Marc A the most of all his haters.

Clickbait, fans of Artem won't be happy.

“My dear followers, I am very pleased to announce that my autobiography ‘Khabib Time’ is ready and signed to be printed. We’ve worked on the book for 2 years,” Khabib told his 13.2 million Instagram subscribers, part of his rapidly growing social network following.

“When we began writing...I never imagined that in 2 years time I would be a UFC champion who defended his title in the biggest fight in UFC history at UFC 229.”

“Back then, many asked why write a book so early on, at least become UFC champion for a start. There were enough critics, and I’ll admit it was risky, but right now this book happens to EXIST, let’s say. With a little anxiousness, I await the moment I can hold it in my hands.”

https://www.rt.com/sport/443929-khabib-autobiography-launch-moscow/

I sense a drinking game, a shot of proper 12 everytime Allah is brought up.

Anyone know where I can pre-order?

Will be nice addition to my collection...
3FEC3215-4F66-488E-8953-2FD3A50269F8.jpeg

19C4DECE-D70D-4B12-9C1A-79B85DE78B3B.jpeg

95F7CA24-9BF1-472C-9D64-17AA291AFB40.jpeg

So he copied Conor with the Floyd fight. Justin Wren with the wells and now Forrest Griffin with the book.

Ali pimping time.

Will he talk about were the money from his father's gym came from?

I hope he sells one billion copies but unless the book is about grappling technique I'm not interested.

So he copied Conor with the Floyd fight. Justin Wren with the wells and now Forrest Griffin with the book.

Ali pimping time.
he is getting cucked by his own father and pimped out by terrorist Ali, hes going down fast than McNuggets

My god this guy is milking the cow before it has even grown teets.

Back