It's going to be a crazy week for kickbox guys! Don't miss it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNOCK OUT is on sunday as well. 4 pm japanese time. they stream on twitter.

If you want to create a discussion, provide some content not just some links.

but don't make the reader dependent on having to click them to figure out the subject. At least provide some details of the events to discuss HERE in the subject, along with the links.

Yeah....I really see no discussion, questions and information handed out about the event and people asking questions to watch it making kickbox more popular...completely right guys! Pffff....what should I do without you guys. You are also completely right that people HAVE to click the links to figure out what the subject is. Stupid me. It's not like the title is in the link.... (SARCASM OFF)

you guys must love to anal molest innocent ants, don't you?

too much leather being thrown for a single thread folks, lets relax :)

I didn't want to take sides but I actually found his links useful to quickly see the card without having to do my own research - which for KB can be a real pain in the ass sometimes with badly designed sites, missing information, information in foreign languages etc. I wouldn't have known about 2 of those events otherwise actually and I could see the event names in the links so I knew what I was clicking on too.

Sure he's promoting his own site, but to be fair he's providing some useful information that he put together for people. I don't mind that.

As @Mafanofe said, not much point arguing back and forth about it.

I don’t mind him posting this thread, my point is this forum should not convert into a place where people just post links to their own websites.
When k1anoop started posting threads for each of his video i told him to put them all in one thread before. No need to get upset

Yeah....I really see no discussion, questions and information handed out about the event and people asking questions to watch it making kickbox more popular...completely right guys! Pffff....what should I do without you guys. You are also completely right that people HAVE to click the links to figure out what the subject is. Stupid me. It's not like the title is in the link.... (SARCASM OFF)

you guys must love to anal molest innocent ants, don't you?
We couldn't be any more accommodating to your website shilling but if you're gonna be all defensive about it we can take it to the higher ups. It's your choice. This is forum policy not our opinions.

Litterally all you are being asked to do is turn this:

4 days left: https://www.perfectkickboxing.com/glory-62-fight-card/

Into this:

Glory 62 Rotterdam Dec 8th: https://www.perfectkickboxing.com/glory-62-fight-card/

Or something a long those lines...

Last edited:

Bro....please compare what I wrote and what you wrote, what would be 100% oke..... Are you kidding me?

your website shilling

I think you need to have a look at the amount of blog posts, pages, agenda, social media pictures and videos and compare that to the amount of my posts at Sherdog. I just looked and it's 46 threads with the very first begin from August 2016.

But let's just end it here it's not going anywhere. I will consider your feelings next time in my posts and reactions<Moves>

Stop spamming your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back