It's hilarious how gullible people here are.

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor has had literally 1 fight at 155 in the UFC. Khabib is going to fucking maul him. All of you imbeciles getting caught up in this fake hype up drama job manufactured by that weasel Dana. Mark my words the fight will be absolutely one sided and Khabib smesh. Where your whiskey now? Where drake? I smesh your boy. Conor is an absolute BUM that got choked out by a gatekeeper, Nate fucking Diaz. Mark my words.

Sorry, bud. You're no better than the people you're complaining about.

Easy, tough guy.

I’m rooting for Khabib too but like every fight, this will start standing and Conor is pretty damn fast, accurate and hits hard.

Any real mma fan should know that no matter what the odds are on a fight, anything can happen.

Easy, tough guy.

I’m rooting for Khabib too but like every fight, this will start standing and Conor is pretty damn fast, accurate and hits hard.

Any real mma fan should know that no matter what the odds are on a fight, anything can happen.

Conor is going to get smashed worse than Barboza. It will be flat out embarrassing.

Khabib will put such a vicious beating on Conor that it will make Conor consider retriement. Let's see if he can come back from it or not.

Conor has had literally 1 fight at 155 in the UFC. Khabib is going to fucking maul him. All of you imbeciles getting caught up in this fake hype up drama job manufactured by that weasel Dana. Mark my words the fight will be absolutely one sided and Khabib smesh. Where your whiskey now? Where drake? I smesh your boy. Conor is an absolute BUM that got choked out by a gatekeeper, Nate fucking Diaz. Mark my words.

I love how this guy talks like Conor to talk shit about Conor.

A little closet love?

Your posts to likes ratio is 1:1.
Mine is 1:3.

That means that my posts are 300% higher quality and entertainment value than yours, you fucking bum.
Likes were a recent addition. Older posters will often have inferior post:like ratios for that reason.

Also - post to like ratios don't mean anything.

Ban this fucking loser, so bored of these tiresome threads.

Honestly, what is this goon adding other than pissing everyone off with bullshit.

Why does this even matter. Theyre fighting today. All will be answered.

Imagine being this mad over a fight between two guys who don't even know you exist you bum lmfao

full

Conor is going to get smashed worse than Barboza. It will be flat out embarrassing.
Ok, well if Khabib gets bodied and knocked unconscious, I’m coming back here to talk so much shit for jinxing him.

Do you have someone with you just in case that happens? Suicide watch is going to be high tomorrow night regardless of who wins.

Imagine being this mad over a fight between two guys who don't even know you exist you bum lmfao

full

Weak and irrational argument as expected from a Conor fanboy. This is a UFC discussion forum, where we discuss fights and voice our opinions. You have no clue about my emotional state since we're typing across the globe behind a screen. That GIF doesn't make your nonsense any more valid.

Your posts to likes ratio is 1:1.
Mine is 1:3.

That means that my posts are 300% higher quality and entertainment value than yours, you fucking bum.
You fish for likes? What's it like being an 11 year old girl?
<{yahyou}>

Back