It's hilarious how gullible people here are.

Sorry, bud. You're no better than the people you're complaining about.

TruDat............ WhereWeGo1WeGoAll............................................................ Q

WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT FOLKS

I think Conor's skills and physical attributes will make for a good fight, with Khabib eventually shutting it down mid-way or later.

If an off-balance kicker like Edson Barboza can weather the storm, I believe Conor's front-facing boxing style will allow him to get some shots off. Khabib is super tough he won't be easy.

Can't underestimate that's a mistake he's here for a reason he's got hands he's got kicks he's got skills

Kabib has beat nobody

NOBODY

McGregor will take his head off

All K has to do is close the distance....I see no problem..

Conor has had literally 1 fight at 155 in the UFC. Khabib is going to fucking maul him. All of you imbeciles getting caught up in this fake hype up drama job manufactured by that weasel Dana. Mark my words the fight will be absolutely one sided and Khabib smesh. Where your whiskey now? Where drake? I smesh your boy. Conor is an absolute BUM that got choked out by a gatekeeper, Nate fucking Diaz. Mark my words.
Listen Mysterio, no one here is personally against you, but you have to quit sherdog because obviosuly you have real life issues. Worrying about likes, posts or being such a devoted nuthugger are all red flags. For your sake, go get checked out because your behavior is not normal.

I hope you find peace.

{<Mcgoat}

The vegas odds seem right to me for this fight, with Khabib as the favourite. I would not personally bet on this fight, whereas I was all over Till/Woodley, telling anyone who would listen that Woodley was a good bet.

The biggest thing I've noticed is smart people like Ludwig, Kevin Lee, Dillashaw saying they see big holes in Khabib's game. Anyone who says Khabib will roll through Conor without addressing what those guys have said is just talking out of their ass (ie: all of sherdog).
Smart people - Kevin Lee! Ha ha ha!!! You got got me man. I almost fell of the chair LOL, thank you for cheering me up.

Strawman's argument as expected from a feminine brained Conor fanboy.

Heh. I'd be careful calling someone else "feminine brained" if I were you. You even named your account after your crush and you're using a photo of his naked torso here as your avatar. Your whole account is basically screaming out for Dagestani dick.

Ok, well if Khabib gets bodied and knocked unconscious, I’m coming back here to talk so much shit for jinxing him.

Do you have someone with you just in case that happens? Suicide watch is going to be high tomorrow night regardless of who wins.

Oh look, a retard.
And I was right. Once again. Conor got MAULED.

Imagine being this mad over a fight between two guys who don't even know you exist you bum lmfao

full

StephensComeback.jpg

Oh look, a retard.
And I was right. Once again. Conor got MAULED.
You fucking idiot, I was pulling for Khabib.
Are you legitimately that ignorant to know what sarcasm is?

I clearly said I’m coming back to talk shit for jinxing him. . . . As a joke because I was goin for the same guy.
I hate seeing ppl say something about how it’s goin to be an easy fight for so and so and then it bites them in the ass and the favorite lost by fluke.

Lol, this place is a cess pool of dumb asses like you.

Conor has had literally 1 fight at 155 in the UFC. Khabib is going to fucking maul him. All of you imbeciles getting caught up in this fake hype up drama job manufactured by that weasel Dana. Mark my words the fight will be absolutely one sided and Khabib smesh. Where your whiskey now? Where drake? I smesh your boy. Conor is an absolute BUM that got choked out by a gatekeeper, Nate fucking Diaz. Mark my words.

Take my lousy, late "Like".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back