It's incredible

Maga

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor haters are far worse then any nuthugging fan of any fighter on the planet. I thought thus place was bad before but it's 1000 fold worse since this fight. Regardless of out come these haters are incredibly hostile and unbelievably overbearing.
There at all sorts of variable in the fight game you win some you lose some. It wasn't the mauling haters said it would be but buy their account is was like Ryan vs meathead last night. I know I know Conor tapped and so would the entire ufc roster in that sub. Get over it sit and watch to see how this plays out and stop with all the hate.

You should ask the mods for a safe space bro.

Conor haters are far worse then any nuthugging fan of any fighter on the planet. I thought thus place was bad before but it's 1000 fold worse since this fight. Regardless of out come these haters are incredibly hostile and unbelievably overbearing.
There at all sorts of variable in the fight game you win some you lose some. It wasn't the mauling haters said it would be but buy their account is was like Ryan vs meathead last night. I know I know Conor tapped and so would the entire ufc roster in that sub. Get over it sit and watch to see how this plays out and stop with all the hate.
giphy.gif

It’s how they bounce back from the Aldo loss. Lotsa people lost money on that fight. It’s a coping mechanism.

You're SHOOK.

I see BLUE LIPS.

YOU SHIT ON COMPUTER.

in b4 Cartman licking tears dot gif

Conor haters are far worse then any nuthugging fan of any fighter on the planet.

Conor haters maybe taking over the place right now, but at least they're not deluded or just total trolls like his few remaining nuthuggers here.

Conor haters maybe taking over the place right now, but at least they're not deluded or just total trolls like his few remaining nuthuggers here.
I can agree with that statement as well

This thread is now about hot chicks
Hot-chick_o_87354.jpg

070aeecda10dc8a87bf04f3610dfadcc.png

You know what would make that chick even hotter? She needs a gorilla tattooed between her boobs and a tiger stencilled on her belly.

You should really find another sport to watch. I don't think MMA is for you.

LOL you mad

Back