It's literally impossible to find a better album from the 00's

OK after listening to this youtube version for 5 minutes it doesn't work. It like pouring a 12 year old scotch into coke. The depth is so much better on a CD. Literally the only time I ever had to turn UP the volume on a CD. These guys actually know how to mix a record.

I'm so triggered.
giphy.gif

Could never get into them, the lead vocals are an incredibly strong barrier for me.

Could never get into them, the lead vocals are an incredibly strong barrier for me.

He can be annoying, but I literally just close my eyes(or start cruising) and I just roll with it and it's amazing.

Came into this thread expecting to put you on blast. But, I approve.

I've never listed to them. Will give this a first listen and report back.

I was going to post Frances The Mute, but, close enough.

De Loused is one of the greatest albums of all time let alone from the 2000's.

I will say this tho, Fugazi The Argument from 2001 is damn fucking good
Fugazi_-_The_Argument_cover.jpg

Wrong. Best album of the 2000s was this hardcore classic about Vietnam -

Pink's Missundaztood

hqdefault.jpg

Looking at the album cover you can immediately tell from the clever wording of misunderstood that here's a lady who doesn't play by the rules. The subtle graffiti around her signals that she's a loner, a maverick, she's out there on the edge telling it like it is, doing what's necessary. The relaxed pose with her hand resting lightly against her cheek is a direct contast to her steely, I've seen things, thousand yard stare. Indicating that she's going to lay down some hard, cold truths the squares won't dig, but you know what, she's ok with that, she's missundaztood.

Wrong. Best album of the 2000s was this hardcore classic about Vietnam -

Pink's Missundaztood

hqdefault.jpg

Looking at the album cover you can immediately tell from the clever wording of misunderstood that here's a lady who doesn't play by the rules. The subtle graffiti around her signals that she's a loner, a maverick, she's out there on the edge telling it like it is, doing what's necessary. The relaxed pose with her hand resting lightly against her cheek is a direct contast to her steely, I've seen things, thousand yard stare. Indicating that she's going to lay down some hard, cold truths the squares won't dig, but you know what, she's ok with that, she's missundaztood.
<mma4>

Back