It's literally impossible to find a better album from the 00's

Wrong. Best album of the 2000s was this hardcore classic about Vietnam -

Pink's Missundaztood

hqdefault.jpg

Looking at the album cover you can immediately tell from the clever wording of misunderstood that here's a lady who doesn't play by the rules. The subtle graffiti around her signals that she's a loner, a maverick, she's out there on the edge telling it like it is, doing what's necessary. The relaxed pose with her hand resting lightly against her cheek is a direct contast to her steely, I've seen things, thousand yard stare. Indicating that she's going to lay down some hard, cold truths the squares won't dig, but you know what, she's ok with that, she's missundaztood.
<{ByeHomer}>

De Loused is one of the greatest albums of all time let alone from the 2000's.

I will say this tho, Fugazi The Argument from 2001 is damn fucking good
Fugazi_-_The_Argument_cover.jpg

This is the GOAT 2000's album.

Great album but I prefer this one:

R-1575294-1248030018.jpeg.jpg

Wrong. Best album of the 2000s was this hardcore classic about Vietnam -

Pink's Missundaztood

hqdefault.jpg

Looking at the album cover you can immediately tell from the clever wording of misunderstood that here's a lady who doesn't play by the rules. The subtle graffiti around her signals that she's a loner, a maverick, she's out there on the edge telling it like it is, doing what's necessary. The relaxed pose with her hand resting lightly against her cheek is a direct contast to her steely, I've seen things, thousand yard stare. Indicating that she's going to lay down some hard, cold truths the squares won't dig, but you know what, she's ok with that, she's missundaztood.

Your all varying degrees of stupid ( I'm looking at you @Winter-John ). And more importantly, WRONG.

In the year of our Lord March 5, 2001 AD, We were blessed with one of the greatest progressive rock albums ever...

LATERALUS
giphy.gif

<20> .

Last edited:
Tool doesn't do it for me

I really respect their talents but they don't have that classic rock vibe that Mastodon and The Mars Volta had in their prime

Tool doesn't do it for me

I really respect their talents but they don't have that classic rock vibe that Mastodon and The Mars Volta had in their prime

<26>I have spoken. So your opinion is invalid.

Hespect to Mastadon though, Mars Volta are alright. Wouldnt say they have a classic rock sound though.

{<huh}The Mars Volta does ??

Are you being serious or trolling me?

Because it's pretty obvious if you listen to their music especially Frances The Mute and Amputechture have heavy, heavy 70's rock leanings

The Mars Volta! Nice.

A record from the 2000's I've been listening too alot lately is "That Was Then, This is Now" by Andy Timmons, the album cover is my av.

Amazing instrumental guitar work.

Cry For You is the biggest stand out.

If we're going to talk about the best record of that decade though, I think Ark deserve a mention

The 2000's was a great decade man, I had idea what was really happening at the time. To be fair, I was just an ignorant teenager.

Last edited:
Admittedly, I was only introduced to this band through one of those Guitar Hero rhythm games but the style stood apart as unique nevertheless.

Ummmm, that's nice...
It is...but seeing as how it's a 93 minute concept album, you'd have to devote more than five minutes to appreciate it fully.

Just a suggestion.

Correction -70 minutes. The other 20 are bonus tracks unrelated to the album.

Last edited:
It is...but seeing as how it's a 93 minute concept album, you'd have to devote more than five minutes to appreciate it fully.

Just a suggestion.

Was the concept, to have the horrible vocals turn me away within the first 5 minutes ??

vxMEX_f-maxage-0.gif

If we're going to talk about the best record of that decade though, I think Ark deserve a mention

The 2000's was a great decade man, I had idea what was really happening at the time. To be fair, I was just an ignorant teenager.

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif

Another good one from the year 2000.

Was the concept, to have the horrible vocals turn me away within the first 5 minutes ??

vxMEX_f-maxage-0.gif
Bro you did NOT just call Daniel Gildenlow a horrible vocalist...in a fucking Mars Volta thread no less! LOL GTFO

Back