It's Lu Bu!!!

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DW 9 is out and I know I am not the only one who preoder this and is playing it right now. The game is the same and good as it always was.

Damn... When I saw Lu Bu in the thread title... I thought this was going to be a shout out to Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

SNES--Romance%20of%20the%20Three%20Kingdoms%20III%20%20Dragon%20of%20Destiny_Jul3%2011_33_59.png

I always picked Lu Bu for some reason. Not sure why

Damn... When I saw Lu Bu in the thread title... I thought this was going to be a shout out to Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

SNES--Romance%20of%20the%20Three%20Kingdoms%20III%20%20Dragon%20of%20Destiny_Jul3%2011_33_59.png

I always picked Lu Bu for some reason. Not sure why
Because it is about the 3 Kingdoms.

The open world map and quest givers look like a nice touch. I've always liked the DW series but haven't played any of the games since 6.
I might have to give this one a try.

The open world map and quest givers look like a nice touch. I've always liked the DW series but haven't played any of the games since 6.
I might have to give this one a try.

It's been getting mixed reviews from Dynasty Warriors fans. Some are saying the open world concept ruins the feel of the epic battles from the other entries and makes things too easy.

Dynasty Warriors 8 is probably a safer bet. It's on the Ps4 and I enjoyed it immensely. It's also about $30 cheaper

Dynasty Warriors 3 for life. I love the era and I still dabble in ROTK, but the Musou style games kind of got old on me.

Why they keep putting out newer games based on the same story? How Lu Bu not get killed by game 6?

They need to move on and bring in the Mongols, and the Manchus, and then go to like the Opium Wars, Taiping Rebellion, Boxer Rebellion.

Back