It's not because of the Matt Serra L that GSP decided to change his Style of fighting

GSP has taken so many fighters to the Candy Shop he should pay for their dental exams

You or GSP?
05d.jpg

Good advice tbh. Why listen to fickle fairweather fans who don't have your best interest at heart? And that goes for any man or woman. Even the ones i'm critical of on here, I may not agree with them but at the end of the day they gotta do them regardless.

Do you people know “How many men, how many many many men, wish death upon” GSP for beating their ass

Y’all don’t know

Eminem said:

"I don't wrestle, I'll knock you f@ggots the fcuk out!"

Therefore Anderson is GOAT.

I feel like some of you so called mixed martial arts fans really are not fans of mixed martial arts. Because so many of you seem pissed off that a great fighter had the audacity to use skills that did not involve kicking and punching On the feet. I mean how dare he.. Khabib Just beat up a certain Irishman to the delight of so many around here using 99% ground tactics. But how dare GSP use ground tactics. Fuck him.

I feel like some of you so called mixed martial arts fans really are not fans of mixed martial arts. Because so many of you seem pissed off that a great fighter had the audacity to use skills that did not involve kicking and punching On the feet. I mean how dare he..
received_10157074930579115.gif

Isn't that like a form of semantics ? I remember Gsp saying something like " thank God there was a referee in that fight"
It surely was an eye opener and let's just say he became a "very smart" fighter after that until Rigg made a mess of him.

Great thread. Fuck the haters, may they rot in denial.

Back