It's not because of the Matt Serra L that GSP decided to change his Style of fighting

Isn't that like a form of semantics ? I remember Gsp saying something like " thank God there was a referee in that fight"
It surely was an eye opener and let's just say he became a "very smart" fighter after that until Rigg made a mess of him.
Well he became the greatest MMA wrestler ever.
+
GSP's fight IQ and ability to follow a gameplan is unmatched.

It's very smart, but also shows hard work.

He became the GOAT because of this imo.

200.gif

Idk wat u heard about me
Ya can't get a good fight outta me
No exchanging just lnp ya can't see
That I'm motherfucking G-S-P

Idk wat u heard about me
Ya can't get a good fight outta me
No exchanging just lnp ya can't see
That I'm motherfucking G-S-P
I know a hit song when I see one.

This would get on top of the billboard chart for sure.

Well he became the greatest MMA wrestler ever.
+
GSP's fight IQ and ability to follow a gameplan is unmatched.

It's very smart, but also shows hard work.

He became the GOAT because of this imo.
The best MMA wrestler - yes....
and " one of the goats " - I couldn't say no.

You know the truth, look into you heart.
Im agreeing with you except I wouldn't call him THEE GOAT. It's subjective and having the opinion that he is #1 certainly isn't crazy. Its just for my money, I couldn't call a predominant wrestler #1 in a sport that's really cage fighting at the end of the day.
Flip side of the coin, he's obviously one of the goats based on his tenure and dominance as 170 champ.
But thats me

Im agreeing with you except I wouldn't call him THEE GOAT. It's subjective and having the opinion that he is #1 certainly isn't crazy. Its just for my money, I couldn't call a predominant wrestler #1 in a sport that's really cage fighting at the end of the day.
Flip side of the coin, he's obviously one of the goats based on his tenure and dominance as 170 champ.
But thats me

b07fb3fccfebfbb6c292b444c6ae4d22f2adce17332db6a74e4a4b2b986523e2.jpg

Back