It's Official: Disney Buys 21st Century Fox (UPDATE: Kevin Feige put in charge of new films)

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21s...o-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html

Comic book movie fans, this means all of the properties Fox possesses, with the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Deadpool, and that whole world would be under the same umbrella as the other Marvel properties.

If this goes through, basically, the only Marvel comics properties that will be licensed by a company other than Disney/Marvel will be Spiderman and his universe, which are currently on loan from Sony.

To sum it up in one potential picture:

2174639-avx2012001_col_cov.jpg

And for non-comic book fans, this is also significant in the film world. It would not be the entirety of Fox, as the title states, and would not include sports properties or news as far as I know.

Bud!! I wonder who has more money - Disney or Apple!!
Thats a good question.

@Madmick who would you put your money on at this point. Last I read, the Iphone X was on track to do very well. Disney is just a dominant beast at this point though.

Thats a good question.

@Madmick who would you put your money on at this point. Last I read, the Iphone X was on track to do very well. Disney is just a dominant beast at this point though.

If i had to guess

Disney - $178 Billion
Apple - $752 Billion

They will need to make a 4 hour movie with all the characters they could shove in now, and of course, I would watch the shit out of it.

Wolverine vs Hulk? Would love to see that on the big screen.
Hell, X-Men done right now more than likely, meaning they can cast a WHOLE NEW Wolverine (Since Hugh is done anyway) and let him run the show. WIth their casting abilities, I am sure they could find the next badass Wolvy.

Also might mean we get a good iteration of Cyclops too, who isn't just a pussy background character.

This opens up to be a HUGE cinematic universe, and will make DC look even more like shit.

They will need to make a 4 hour movie with all the characters they could shove in now, and of course, I would watch the shit out of it.

Wolverine vs Hulk? Would love to see that on the big screen.
Hell, X-Men done right now more than likely, meaning they can cast a WHOLE NEW Wolverine (Since Hugh is done anyway) and let him run the show. WIth their casting abilities, I am sure they could find the next badass Wolvy.

Also might mean we get a good iteration of Cyclops too, who isn't just a pussy background character.

This opens up to be a HUGE cinematic universe, and will make DC look even more like shit.

wolverine-middle-finger-claw.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back