it's official : FLoyd vs Manny announced for May 2

Man im so pumped for this. I cant believe the type of people who are watching this and who are talking about this its insane. C ya boys enjoy the fight good, bad, boring, whatever its electric have fun.

Too many people are interested in this fight. Fucking costco is packed with people waiting to buy pizza.

There are quite a few mma fans who are boxing fans, or of just combat sports in general.

Careful now, that goes against the general consensus here!

But yeah, you are right and its shame how hard its to understand for many. Im big fan of MMA, boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai and I constantly see bitching about other sports via certain elitists. It seems to be worst in Muay Thai / Thaiboxing, I like the sport, I follow it and certain fighters but oh god the people are such dicks about it and think themselves so much better than others.

Too many people are interested in this fight. Fucking costco is packed with people waiting to buy pizza.

I haven't had a Costco pizza in about 7 years. Those are delicious for the price. Chicken bakes were good too, don't know if they still have those.

Shit I was at the food store earlier today this morning and overheard the mangers talking about they were gonna call in the night guys in early so they couldn't all in sick.

Shit I was at the food store earlier today this morning and overheard the mangers talking about they were gonna call in the night guys in early so they couldn't all in sick.

:eek: that's brilliant.

Anybody has an exact idea of how long till the main event itself will probably start? There has been conflcting info on local websites.

A day that will be long remembered.

:eek: that's brilliant.

Not really.. I have never even answered the phone if my work calls prior to a shift.. I know they are calling me in early.. and I don't want any part of it..lol

Anybody has an exact idea of how long till the main event itself will probably start? There has been conflcting info on local websites.
PPV Starts at 9 EST, there is two main card bouts before the main event. If both main card bouts are 12 rounds each, I'm guessing 11:30-12ish AM EST

Get ready.. Mayweather bout to get his long overdue L

I haven't had a Costco pizza in about 7 years. Those are delicious for the price. Chicken bakes were good too, don't know if they still have those.
Combo pizza ftw. Waited in line for 15 minutes and the wait for the pizza is 35 minutes lol. Chicken bakes are still there. It's like a scene out of the walking dead.

My PPV block is 5 hours according to my tv. Don't think that's the case.

I've heard they are gunning 11 eastern as the time for the main event, but I too have heard conflicting reports.

Not really.. I have never even answered the phone if my work calls prior to a shift.. I know they are calling me in early.. and I don't want any part of it..lol

yeah i learned that long ago.

Back