It's sad how haters just throw around the term "domination" now. It's lost all its meaning now

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor defended well on the ground. Shut down most of Khabib's ground and pound by always controlling Khabib's free hand (even going 2 on 1 with wrist control) to prevent Khabib from riding and punching. Conor defended against Khabib's grappling much better then RDA did, and yet some how RDA is the elite grappler.

Even in that scary round 2 moment, I was surprised with Conor's ability to say calm, roll with the shots, and ride it out.

Next time Conor simply needs to show more urgencey in GETTING BACK UP to his feet. Conor showed he can defend against Khabib on the ground. Now he needs to work on his get ups and urgencey.

Khabib really didn't do anything except hold Conor up against the fence and stall out most of the time. I feel like we are in the twighlight zone when people are calling that "dominating" or "impressive"..

Amazing how much 1 fluke flash knockdown has managed to distort perception this much also

When in reality Conor out struck Khabib over all, and statistically landed more standing head strikes.

Regardless,
That was not the same Conor who beat Max/Mendes/Nate/Aldo/Alvarez/Poirier. That much was clear as day

Something was very off and weird with Conor. Even in Nate 1 when Conor had staph Conor still looked better there, so something was seriously off last night

The Conor who beat Aldo and Alvarez smashes Khabib. Alvarez wouldve knocked out that same imposter Conor from last night

Im not falling for the Khabib hype. Khabib is still insanely over rated and is just a WME-IMG hype job IMO. Conor has beaten way better fighters then Khabib (Aldo, Holloway, and Alvarez would all beat Khabib)

Aside from the flash fluke knockdown and sub, if what Khabib did is suddenly considered an impressive performance or "dominating" to you, then good for you. You are probably just a Conor hater who finally picked a Conor fight right, and was happy to see Conor lose.

It's ok. Have fun with it. It's not going to last for long. If Khabib doesn't retire like he plans to, then Khabib himself will lose and lose badly. Khabib's days of judgment and reckoning will come soon and it will be a hard pill for you to swallow. You will know what it's like to be on the other end.

Anyway have fun with all the discussion. UFC is no longer interesting to me. I'm not watching anything to do with the UFC anymore. Sonnen vs Fedor will be good. Switching over to Bellator

Last edited:
I kid you not, i have over 100 mentions from deranged Conor haters gloating about finally picking 1 Conor fight right (shit last night was a complete twilightzone fluke with how Conor performed nothing like his usual self and even got flash dropped. It feels like it's not even real life anymore. Like if it were a fixed fight. Shit it probably was)

That is why I decided to adress it all with this thread. They are showing terrible class and behavior like Khabib showed after the fight.

It's ok, when a healthy sober prepared Conor knocks Khabib dead in the rematch to where Khabib is convulsing, we will see what happens. We will see who's laughing in the end

Last night was literally an imposter Conor with NONE of his usual footwork, angles, fienting. When the real Conor who beat Aldo and Alvarez shows up, Khabib's hype is dead. Khabib is still the male version of Ronda

Last edited:
Conor did far worse than Al Iaquinta did on 1 day notice.

<DisgustingHHH>

ZWI1yr6.jpg

And "sober healthy prepared" Conor was born.

Conor got his ass beat. He was dominated. Round two was 10-8 and he got dropped. Shut up.

You don't think domination is an appropriate word to describe last nights fight?

There was a 10-8 round ffs

We all know that if Conor knocked Khabib out you would be doing the same thing. You talked a lot of trash and belittled people. Learn the lesson like Conor did last night. If you’re going to talk trash it will come back to you.

I'm more a @PROlogic hater than a Conor's hater.

You speak too much and know nuffin'

I'm even asking myself if you haven't been more humiliated than your ginger toyboy.

He has been dominated and destroyed everywhere, even standing he looked bad, weak and slow and Khabib, his MMA teacher, caught him.

I hope you enjoyed, have a nice day.

Round 2 was unanimous 10-8. Conor already needed a KO to win the fight by the start of the 3rd.

Ive been saying it for months. There is no point in talking to this guy. He possesses less pro logic than my 8 year old son, and I mean that completely seriously.
He is completely and utterly living in his own world. He even says it himself, life is like a twilight zone to him because he cant accept reality.

I feel like we are in the twighlight zone
Except he couldn't even spell twilight right.

How come Waterson didn't take her shorts off instead of Lewis

He is alive. However my man, you did say you would give props to khabib and not make excuses for Conor. But you are clearly not doing that

Dude...have you considered admitting yourself to the hospital? Sounds like some serious mental issues going on.

Conor won a round which was good.

But if I had done and said all the things Conor had to khabib.

Then he out struck me and knocked me down.

Then made me quit after telling everyone I was a quitter.

Then he spat on me.

Then he attacked my best friend while I get punched by his.

Id feel I had got dominated.

Last edited:
Back