It's sad how haters just throw around the term "domination" now. It's lost all its meaning now

giphy.gif

I don't make the rules don't ask me, but there is a huge difference between that and someone laying on the canvass that is for sure.
There is a huge difference between that explanation and "knockdown"

Did this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: just link an article where some guy long formed the fightmetric stats?

According to the unified rules of mma, Conor was a downed opponent. It was a knock down.

Now go lick a rats anus.

Khabib is still the male version of Ronda

You mean unlike Conor they show up and defend their belt?
Even Ronda is a more legit champ than Conor ever will be... Let that sink in you tard.

Did this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: just link an article where some guy long formed the fightmetric stats?

According to the unified rules of mma, Conor was a downed opponent. It was a knock down.

Now go lick a rats anus.

@PROlogic got more cardio than Conor.
Thread after thread after thread.

@PROlogic got more cardio than Conor.
Thread after thread after thread.

He's a proper 12.

A standard scale from 1 to 10 used to judge how hyper, loud, or energetic someone is. When out with friends for the night, and someone is being exceptionally loud and annoying, they are "on 12".

Now go lick a rats anus.

PROlogic is now saying Conor's family was held hostage and he was forced to throw the fight to save them.

how do you know that didn't happen?
Look Pine, I'd love to have an intelligent conversation with you unfortunately the rest of your IQ flushed down the crapper with your morning coffee dump.

As for continually posting pics of your wife, what for? We all know what she looks like naked. Btw, she's getting a little long in the tooth. Now may be a good time to leave her for that 13 year old Filipino boy you have handcuffed in your basement.

Look Pine, I'd love to have an intelligent conversation with you unfortunately the rest of your IQ flushed down the crapper with your morning coffee dump.

As for continually posting pics of your wife, what for? We all know what she looks like naked. Btw, she's getting a little long in the tooth. Now may be a good time to leave her for that 13 year old Filipino boy you have handcuffed in your basement.
fog_duck.png

Back