Its safe to say RIP to the ole hungry Conor McGregor

giphy.gif

How can you have any motivation left after this?

There are definitely some not positive reviews out there for Proper 12 I agree.

However take into account that it’s proprietor is a fighter who rustles many jimmies , and that whiskey reviewers have jimmies succeptable to rustle just like the rest of us.

Personally I’ve never had a sip of any Irish Whiskey in my life, and I don’t have any feelings about Conor other than I like watching his fights (win or lose)
But if I had a disdainful predisposition about Conor before trying his drink and was assigned to giving it a review, it’s pretty likely that I already knew it was going to not suit my fancy before the bottle even arrived.

Near enough every review for it says its shite

Nothing changes fighters like money. Well, age... but that's different.

There are a couple of guys like Bernard Hopkins or Dan Henderson is maybe an ok example, but guys who just "love to fight", even after they've got money are rare. And neither of them had money like Conor I don't believe.

He still has a shit-ton of fun match-ups ahead.

Whether he's "hungry" or not remains to be seen.

Guy is sitting on well over a hundred mill now.

But I think he still has a few really fun match-ups ahead, particularly Poirier, Aldo, and Nate rematches.
Gatheje, Barboza and Ferguson would be interesting as well

But I think he still has a few really fun match-ups ahead, particularly Poirier, Aldo, and Nate rematches.

Indeed. I think he can beat Khabib in a rematch as well if he can keep it standing. If it goes to the ground obviously we know what happens.

Money makes you soft. When you have nothing, there is nothing to lose.
Utter b.s some of the best wars in boxing and mma have been with rich dudes and shit few have ever worked as hard as that twat mayweather
Thats another lie dana has peddled to the stupid so he doesnt look so much like don king 2.0 ..money also allows you to train much better

I agree, i can see it in his eyes, during his walkout...

He did what he was supposed to do, what he believe was destined to do he already achieved. Fighting is a ruthless sport, and he is a smart man, intelligent man, and that is a problem.

Shame on you TS. If you were a real fan you’d get down that store and buy a couple of bottles of that shite right now.

There are definitely some not positive reviews out there for Proper 12 I agree.

However take into account that it’s proprietor is a fighter who rustles many jimmies , and that whiskey reviewers have jimmies succeptable to rustle just like the rest of us.

Personally I’ve never had a sip of any Irish Whiskey in my life, and I don’t have any feelings about Conor other than I like watching his fights (win or lose)
But if I had a disdainful predisposition about Conor before trying his drink and was assigned to giving it a review, it’s pretty likely that I already knew it was going to not suit my fancy before the bottle even arrived.

Yeah yeah I get all that BUT IS IT ALSO POSSIBLE that some experts, At least experts in comparison to you (and me) may not like it because they ...I dont know.... Just dont like it. Is it possible that apart from being a fighter they dont know anything about Mcgregor and have no predispositions?? The only one I saw which was positive they were both Conor fans, So it can work both ways but In reality its not supposed to be some amazing whiskey its a 3 year old that is going for Jamesons competition. Im just gonna take the 8/10 reviews ive seen that said its a bang average whiskey as just that rather than 'Omg they probably just dont like Mcgregor' no they probably just dont like cheap whiskey.

Dude reached the top. Toppled champions, accomplished firsts, and made bank. I doubt he ever becomes champion again, but he’s a made man for life unless he blows his fortune.

Dude reached the top. Toppled champions, accomplished firsts, and made bank. I doubt he ever becomes champion again, but he’s a made man for life unless he blows his fortune.
This. Whether you love or hate him. This cant be argued.

No freaking way he has 100 million

Lol, he definitely has, bud. Even before the Floyd fight he had 20-30 mil, then the Floyd fight appr 100 inc. sponsorships and merchandise, Khabib fight probably 40-50. He has done chips commercials, BK commercials, and more. Dude even sold out an interview with Ariel and had it as a PPV too. Anything he touches turns to gold. He has a special deal with Reebok and also with Monster and his whiskey basically already sold out in a very short time.

Last edited:
Sure anythings possible. But Conor’s shit isnt some stuff him and Artem concocted in a lab using barrels they found on the side of the road and techniques they watched on YouTube... it’s from BushMills which already is competition for Jameson and a highly respected distillery.

BushMills makes some nice single malt whiskies to sell to the picky cunts like me who don’t drink cheap blended schwag but it’s damn sure not $25 a bottle.. and probably doesn’t sell as many bottles in a year as Proper 12 will this month.

Yeah yeah I get all that BUT IS IT ALSO POSSIBLE that some experts, At least experts in comparison to you (and me) may not like it because they ...I dont know.... Just dont like it. Is it possible that apart from being a fighter they dont know anything about Mcgregor and have no predispositions?? The only one I saw which was positive they were both Conor fans, So it can work both ways but In reality its not supposed to be some amazing whiskey its a 3 year old that is going for Jamesons competition. Im just gonna take the 8/10 reviews ive seen that said its a bang average whiskey as just that rather than 'Omg they probably just dont like Mcgregor' no they probably just dont like cheap whiskey.

Seeing guys like Conor lose their hunger after making money always makes me appreciate a prize fighter like Mayweather.

That dude has made 100x more $$$ than Conor yet when he had his 48th, 49th, etc fight he still trained like he was a contender
That's why he will go down as a GOAT and McG will be a flash in the pan

Im not trying to find any angle. I am a Conor hater to the core and i have been drinking Proper Twelve since it came out, because it is good. I dont know how can you have such a strong opinion on something you never tasted. It is childish on your part.
You are right, i haven't taste it either, but i wanted to order it and read some Reviews before... im never going to order it. Every Review say's it is shit. Could it be that you have bad taste in wiskeys...

Power, fame and fortune did this to him.

It's really hard to stay motivated once you reach the top.

Seeing guys like Conor lose their hunger after making money always makes me appreciate a prize fighter like Mayweather.

That dude has made 100x more $$$ than Conor yet when he had his 48th, 49th, etc fight he still trained like he was a contender
Agreed.

Back