It's time for the annual Planes, Trains and Automobiles thread!

Thanks for the reminder TS. I think I’ll watch it this weekend.

Truly a classic. Love that movie. Haven’t seen it in years. I’ll need to buy it one day to add to my large, defunct collection of physical media.

Truly a classic. Love that movie. Haven’t seen it in years. I’ll need to buy it one day to add to my large, defunct collection of physical media.
You disgust me, you filthy heathen.

Also this thread is 7 hours old and isnt even two pages. Goddamit, Sherdog. If Shadowpriest had put "Conor McGregor" in the title or said something about height this thread would be 10 pages. But reminiscing about one of the GOAT comedies from Hughes' collection barely stays on the front page.

You're all dead to me.

587ed9c4f75a6f6667f8684e-g.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i like John Candy, dude brought the lols back in the day, but this movie didnt do it for me

Also this thread is 7 hours old and isnt even two pages. Goddamit, Sherdog. If Shadowpriest had put "Conor McGregor" in the title or said something about height this thread would be 10 pages. But reminiscing about one of the GOAT comedies from Hughes' collection barely stays on the front page.

Yeah, I mean I get that people are doing holiday stuff, but I was a little surprised by the lack of interest. Clearly there are active posters in the Berry, and this is Thanksgiving and this is a thread about Planes, Trains and Automobiles goddamn it!

Physical media is never defunct. Only, perhaps, one day abandoned. But I hope not.

PhysicalMedia4Life

I watched this amazing classic one and a half times today. It's a timeless comedy. It made me happy.

I have a confession to make, I've never seen it.

great flick in so many ways.
bravuro performances by candy and martin.

but the choice of martin's wife at home was beyond hideous.
why punish the audience like that?

My favorite part is when they ride in the back of the truck and the dog frozen over and still snarling at them. I howl laughing every time I see that.

Excellent movie.

Sad and depressing at times, but overall just a fantastic holiday comedy.

Back