Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
These cages have not evolved as fast of the human race

We are faster, can jump higher and some of us can even fly

8d03567aa064805e53a4ea50f18c6165.jpg

Smash.gif

I'm just saying don't blame Khabib, blame the shoddy cage manufacturing that couldn't contain the action

Fuck I wish I made this thread when it was still relevant

I say we make it 12' tall, with a top on it and sharks swimming around the outside of it.

Or just electrify it and call it Thunderdome.

Should be a lumberjack match and if you go outside the cage, other fighters standing on the outside beat your ass and throw you back in.

I hope you guys are happy - you made a mockery of my thread and it got sent to the wasteland :(

Sherdog is all about mockeries, dumb threads, and witty responses.

People start their writing careers here and then move onto Pulitzer Prize winning pieces.

These cages have not evolved as fast of the human race

We are faster, can jump higher and some of us can even fly

8d03567aa064805e53a4ea50f18c6165.jpg

Smash.gif

I'm just saying don't blame Khabib, blame the shoddy cage manufacturing that couldn't contain the action

Fuck I wish I made this thread when it was still relevant

I blame Khabib. I sure hope somebody kicks his ass back to where ever he came from soon!

How you gonna blame the guys who built it.... They were just building it to the design. Blame the dork who asked for it to be that high.

I hope you guys are happy - you made a mockery of my thread and it got sent to the wasteland :(
Yeah but this is a good Wasteland thread. Also they should have a guard tower with snipers

Back