Ivanka Trump acting like she is Secretary of State.

On whose dime?

I think the focus of the topic is more that she met with the South Korean foreign minister (in Washington, not South Korea) after Tillerson was fired, in the midst of negotiations over North Korea.

l2mIOHl.jpg

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Trump = most 3rd world president we have had in recent memory.
I remember @PrinceOfPain saying early on before he was elected that Trump was like the African "Big Man" who is boisterous, charismatic, and blames other people for his peoples problems. I guess we can add extremely nepotistic to that.

Literally representatives from the majority of America don't matter.

Do you want to try again at putting together a sentence? I have no fucking idea what you are trying to say.

Majority of land, not people. Ever notice the only way Republicans win is through the EC, while losing the popular vote.

yes, and they represent the majority of our landmass. Why should 3 major populaces determine our countries direction?

yes, and they represent the majority of our landmass. Why should 3 major populaces determine our countries direction?

Because we established that landmass in relation to an individuals voting power was something to move away from, about 200 years ago.

Because we established that landmass in relation to an individuals voting power was something to move away from, about 200 years ago.

There should be a balance. You're ignorant or willingly ignoring the nuance to my proposition or my side. If you take the 3 major metropolitan areas they will always be the deciding factor. They also have similar cultural backgrounds. They also have centralized wealth within these populated areas. There should be some system that benefits those who are not in the majority but may share different values. This isn't predicated on silly things like skin color either, or it shouldn't be. We're talking about a balanced system where representation is appropriately given at the highest form of government.

There should be a balance. You're ignorant or willingly ignoring the nuance to my proposition or my side. If you take the 3 major metropolitan areas they will always be the deciding factor. They also have similar cultural backgrounds. They also have centralized wealth within these populated areas. There should be some system that benefits those who are not in the majority but may share different values. This isn't predicated on silly things like skin color either, or it shouldn't be. We're talking about a balanced system where representation is appropriately given at the highest form of government.

Its called the Senate.

Why should the system be rigged so small groups of people with zhitty ideas can have more weight than the majority?

1 man=1 vote. Anything else isnt democracy IMO.

I'm not a fan of a voting system that fails to make each citizen's vote equal in worth. If your vote is worth less than you are worth less.

Why should the system be rigged so small groups of people with zhitty ideas can have more weight than the majority?

1 man=1 vote. Anything else isnt democracy IMO.

Because the minority that needed to be protected were the aristocrats.

Protection from 'tyranny of the majority' is not some altruistic ideal rooted in protecting the downtrodden from the oppressive masses. It's insurance for the rich against revolt from the proletariat.

Using the word "cuck" incorrectly is the surest way to make me not give a shit about what you say.

Use your hipster buzz words properly or keep them to yourself.
In my experience , the term "cuck" was popularized on the right, specifically the Alt-Right. They used it against liberals but also establishment Conservatives who wouldn't say what needs to be said and do what needed to be done. These establishment Conservatives were derisively called "Cuckservatives". Never heard it being Hipster lingo; could be I suppose but not in my experience.

Lots of american presidents have appointed relatives to important roles. Look at JFK and Robert...
You have to go back 50 odd years to find a President who appointed a relative. And in JFK's case, his brother was actually qualified for the job. So not directly comparable to Ivanka and Jared.

Back