Ivanka Trump involved in negotiations for Trump Hotel rentals during inauguration at 40 milllion

So this crime family's darling daughter ivanka negotiated deals with Trump hotel and over charged to a tune of $40 million. Now no one knows where all that money went to. I knew Trump wanted to be president to brand himself and sell his brand but milking the public and making profits and over charging is too much. This guy needs to get locked up along with members like Jared, Donald Jr and Ivanka. Leave Melania alone I can care for her when hubby is in jail. By caring I mean making her happy every night. Wink wink. Giving her a happy ending, wink wink. Showing her how big my hands are compared to Trump, wink wink

serveimage

serveimage

Charging 40 million for the inauguration stay at his trump hotel is not stealing? His criminal family over charged

Can we talk about the Obamas sending $500M to a large number of personal friends to "develop the ACA website" which gave a return of "0" given they were all grossly incompetent (not unlike the Obamas themselves), necessitating hiring competent website builders to do it (at additional cost) afterwards? Or no?
<Fedor23>

The selective memory and selective outrage of leftists is grand. But by all means, carry on...

Damn. No wonder he wants to fuck his daughter.

I still don’t understand what she did. I can’t watch the video because my wife is asleep.

Wow.

If you had a daughter and she was insanely hot I promise you that you wouldn't be attracted to her.

Trump is just........the most disgusting x the most disgusting.

So what's the crime? She raised prices because demand for rooms at Trump hotel went up?

"Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating whether President Trump’s 2017 inaugural committee misspent some of the record $107 million it raised from donations, people familiar with the matter said.

The criminal probe by the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, which is in its early stages, also is examining whether some of the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.

Giving money in exchange for political favors could run afoul of federal corruption laws. Diverting funds from the organization, which was registered as a nonprofit, could also violate federal law.

The investigation represents another potential legal threat to people who are or were in Mr. Trump’s orbit. Their business dealings and activities during and since the campaign have led to a number of indictments and guilty pleas. Many of the president’s biggest campaign backers were involved in the inaugural fund.

The investigation partly arises out of materials seized in the federal probe of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s business dealings, according to people familiar with the matter.

In April raids of Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents obtained a recorded conversation between Mr. Cohen and Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former adviser to Melania Trump, who worked on the inaugural events. In the recording, Ms. Wolkoff expressed concern about how the inaugural committee was spending money, according to a person familiar with the Cohen investigation."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...estigation-by-federal-prosecutors-11544736455

Wow.

If you had a daughter and she was insanely hot I promise you that you wouldn't be attracted to her.

Trump is just........the most disgusting x the most disgusting.

You seriously believe he would actually screw his daughter? <31>

Why do some people take an obvious Tongue-in-cheek comment and twist it into something sinister? <{cruzshake}>

You seriously believe he would actually screw his daughter? <31>

Why do some people take an obvious Tongue-in-cheek comment and twist it into something sinister? <{cruzshake}>

Trump is a creep.

He literally said:

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."

Now, I imagine YOU would never say some shit like that, but he is a fucking wacko.

LOL at "ethics lawyer for Dubya"

Erin Burnett and Ivanka is my dream menage a trois

<ssh.NPC#10983 -22 | run orangemanbadfamily.exe << "crime family"12/15/2018.vbs>

No surprise. Most kids of grifters become grifters as well.
I hope she picks up her Dad’s adultery habit. I would give her the best 3 minutes of her life.

No surprise. Most kids of grifters become grifters as well.
I hope she picks up her Dad’s adultery habit. I would give her the best 3 minutes of her life.

This. There wasn’t a long line of business partners and investors (besides Putin) out in 2016 touting Trump’s business credentials. It was his three adult kids who still call him daddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back