I've been drinking, here's the outcome. (Moral Philosophy) Very Liberal.

O

Overtures

1) I know for a fact that the bushes and trees beside my apartment complex house demon-like ghouls or otherworldly beasts.

2) when man is happy, he finds himself thinking about his virtues and his plans to make his world a better place. When he is sad, he becomes cynical and lazy. It leads to a trap: we think we must be happy to lead good lives.

Though the truth is that a good life is a duty filled life.

End.

"Drinking", huh?

I'm drunk on rum and kush right now, and I'm not fucked up enough to see ghouls....

I think TS took 5g of shrooms....

I think I stole some shit from Kant here,

but those demons in the bushes....

Were you drinking absinthe you weird fuck?

Shut the hell up

Not to sound para- WHO SAID THAT?!?!?

I park my car beside a long spillway and walk about half a mile to my front door every night. The road is flanked by woodlands, more or less. I hear absurd shit come from within the trees all the time. Now I know what you're thinking, birds, rabbits, etc., cause the noises. But that's the case seventy percent of the time. The other thirty percent can't be attributed to those animals.

I'm talking weird shit.

I swear to god one day i walked by and it sounded like there was a church band playing music coming from behind the trees and down in a gully.

it's a portal to another dimension.

Diluant Pour Peinture is not French vodka

I park my car beside a long spillway and walk about half a mile to my front door every night. The road is flanked by woodlands, more or less. I hear absurd shit come from within the trees all the time. Now I know what you're thinking, birds, rabbits, etc., cause the noises. But that's the case seventy percent of the time. The other thirty percent can't be attributed to those animals.

I'm talking weird shit.

I swear to god one day i walked by and it sounded like there was a church band playing music coming from behind the trees and down in a gully.

*Quoting to capture the craziness for posterity*

I'm fucking talking about deontological ethics and a path forward for our morally lost country that has somehow fucking adopted, and made acceptable, having a complete fucking pussy as president.

1) I know for a fact that the bushes and trees beside my apartment complex house demon-like ghouls or otherworldly beasts.

2) when man is happy, he finds himself thinking about his virtues and his plans to make his world a better place. When he is sad, he becomes cynical and lazy. It leads to a trap: we think we must be happy to lead good lives.

Though the truth is that a good life is a duty filled life.

End.

What's your pay pal I need to give you some money for this knowledge

I'm fucking talking about deontological ethics and a path forward for our morally lost country that has somehow fucking adopted, and made acceptable, having a complete fucking pussy as president.
Saying that while in your state does not lend it much credibility.

I've had five beers.

I've never thought with such clarity in my life.

I'm talking weird shit.

No way in hell anyone's going to read all of that

Our Prez might be a pussy, but he also grabs pussy, that is important to remember.

Back