I've Fallen in Love..

was just surfing yesterday, way to go TS.

everyone needs a passion

I'm pretty sure you're longboarding. Surfing waikiki weak 1-2 foot waves that barely break on a longboard is quite fun for a beginner, but once you gain experience and surf a wave that breaks way over your head at twice the speed it becomes an entire different rush, especially when you get pounded so hard that you're spinning under water for 30+ seconds waiting for the water to calm so you can swim up to breathe again hoping another giant wave is not following behind.

You need to find a way to shoot pigeons from a surf board.

It's good that you've found something you truly enjoy.

IP ban for clickbait title, though.

I'm pretty sure you're longboarding. Surfing waikiki weak 1-2 foot waves that barely break on a longboard is quite fun for a beginner, but once you gain experience and surf a wave that breaks way over your head at twice the speed it becomes an entire different rush, especially when you get pounded so hard that you're spinning under water for 30+ seconds waiting for the water to calm so you can swim up to breathe again hoping another giant wave is not following behind.
First place I learned was the ki. I freaked the fuck out at first though when I'm sitting on the board legs in water...all the people that were around me suddenly gone, then thinking about that godamn scene from soul surfer.

Fucking sharks.

I got over it tho

First place I learned was the ki. I freaked the fuck out at first though when I'm sitting on the board legs in water...all the people that were around me suddenly gone, then thinking about that godamn scene from soul surfer.

Fucking sharks.

I got over it tho

The ki as in waikiki? I never heard that term before. I learned at walls (in Waikiki) with bodyboarding. Jumped off the wall with board and fins and got slammed to shore repeatedly catching only white wash. Eventually kept going to the beach daily in the summer and every weekend for years straight and got better at it. Was never a wall rat though. Our 'territory' in Waikiki was actually currents. We were more just beach bums then true surfers or spongers though. Did quite a bit of body surfing (especially Sandy's), a little bit of sand surfing, but usually just jumping off whatever we could to make the biggest splashes, bumming cigarettes from tourist, finding tourist to play beach football with, surfing/sponging off and on and trying to hook up with Japanese tourist. Never seen a shark there though. Only encountered a shark once (maybe twice). Once at Tongs in Diamond Head (saw a fin, but not sure if it was a shark) and Bowls in Ala Moana (hammer head). When I think about it we had some crazy adventures in Waikiki.

I entered this thread to read about some dirty korean fuckery, Pugilistic!

no-no-no.gif
It's only matter of time you'll hear about me trying to hit on chicks while surfing and getting wiped out.

Yeah Waikiki was super fun. Here in Korea, the waves are even smaller so it's not the same even though it's still fun for me. Even some of the waves in Waikiki felt huge to me. But yeah, one day I'll get to that point you're talking about.

Fucking sharks.

I got over it tho

When I was in Waikiki I saw one of my toes was bleeding (I guess I hit a rock or coral) when I got out and I worried that I attracted sharks. I'm sure nothing happened though or I would have heard about it?

I love watching big wave surfing. Tried it in Hawaii but wasn't any good at it lol. Body surfing is awesome as well.

id try it if it wasnt exremely dangerous
first off drowning, second sharks, 3 rocks underwater, and also sun damage 5
just to dangerouys

Snowboard>>>>>>>>>>>surfing
I much prefer water over snow but I'm going on my first snowboarding trip this winter.

id try it if it wasnt exremely dangerous
first off drowning, second sharks, 3 rocks underwater, and also sun damage 5
just to dangerouys
I'm a manlet and I haven't drowned yet. Never seen a shark at a beach. Just go to a beach without a lot of rocks and wear sun screen.
<209Bitch>

Pics of chicks catching waves .
just instagram or google that shit bro. One of the hottest chicks I've ever seen was in Waikiki. I think the fact that they're surfing makes them hotter.

Back