I've got pile of nerds...

Naught2Sixty

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As well as a few Twizzlers and I've got no clue what do with it. One of the very nice ladies that works in the office of the machine shop I work in gave me this candy that no one has been eating. Any of you fine mayberrians have any suggestions as to what I should do with it? I'm not going to eat any. Been doing the sugar free thing for awhile now and I feel really good so I'm not too keen on jumping back on the bandwagon.

wtfdoIdo_zpstncafwua.jpg

Thought the thread title was addressing us, your fellow Sherdog posters.

Whatever you do don't give it away to local kids. Vice squad got people undercover everywhere. Got me on some bullshit charges. No good deed goes unpunished.

Go pull a Reindeer Games and start putting that shit in mailboxes.

Whatever you do don't give it away to local kids. Vice squad got people undercover everywhere. Got me on some bullshit charges. No good deed goes unpunished.
Damned police. Always trying to keep good samaritans in the dirt. Fight the good fight bro.

You should put the nerds in a pot and then heat them up to see what happens. Then you can post the pictures.

I couldn't do it because I'd eat them since I'm lucky enough to eat whatever I want because I exercise regularly, I'm not obese and don't have any health issues that make me have to eat sugar free items.

Someone snitched. Heard you fell off and now they're scheming to get you back on the wagon.

If a panhandler asks you for change just say "Nope, but I got some thing much sweeter!" and give all your nerds in addition to a colgate smile.

Not even a good candy. There’s a reason no one wants nerds and twizzlers

Back