I've got pile of nerds...

Send it to me-

Luv24nic8
PO Box 2926
Kalispell Mt. 59903

As well as a few Twizzlers and I've got no clue what do with it. One of the very nice ladies that works in the office of the machine shop I work in gave me this candy that no one has been eating. Any of you fine mayberrians have any suggestions as to what I should do with it? I'm not going to eat any. Been doing the sugar free thing for awhile now and I feel really good so I'm not too keen on jumping back on the bandwagon.

wtfdoIdo_zpstncafwua.jpg

I thought this was a Colby Covington thread or something

but man Nerds are addictive I used to eat those like crazy as a kid crunchy and sweet, bad for your health a great way to get Diabetes

Purple drank, mah dude. Purple drank.

As well as a few Twizzlers and I've got no clue what do with it. One of the very nice ladies that works in the office of the machine shop I work in gave me this candy that no one has been eating. Any of you fine mayberrians have any suggestions as to what I should do with it? I'm not going to eat any. Been doing the sugar free thing for awhile now and I feel really good so I'm not too keen on jumping back on the bandwagon.

wtfdoIdo_zpstncafwua.jpg

Put them in stripper's butthole and lets eat that shit like Amy Schumer at a trough

Afternoon sugar rushes are the best. You can get a bunch of work done

Back