I've heard the life in Canada is boring..

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is it true?

Seems like a boring place to be.. or not?

I've never been there.

All of Canada? Come now, Canada is a pretty decent sized city, maybe 7th or 8th largest in the U.S.

Things haven't been the same since they cancelled Terrance & Phillip.

When Bush first got into an office I sent a letter warning him what would happen if these Canadians wasn't stamped out. Did he listen? Naw. Well, here we are and just like I said back then, free parking for the so called handicapped was just the start of it. Now they're in our schools. What are they doing in there? Nobody knows. Well, I'll tell you what they're doing in there. They're stealing our children's guns that's what! Wake up sheople. Today it's our schools, tomorrow it'll be our concentration camps.

Only if you're watching GSP fight

Toronto is a great multicultural city where people of any colour can party with and love who they want.

There are festivals and parades and many bars.

Come visit.

Toronto and Vancouver are absolute junk. Yes, the scenary is beautiful in Van. Other than that it is a very dirty city. Toronto is straight junk imo

Montreal is by far Canadas best city. BC is Canadas best province. If you want to really enjoy your time in Canada go to PEI or Vancouver Island. Best places in Canada imo

Toronto is a great multicultural city where people of any colour can party with and love who they want.

There are festivals and parades and many bars.

Come visit.
You forgot the part where Toronto's gun/gang violence has become worse than NYC.

Toronto and Vancouver are absolute junk. Yes, the scenary is beautiful in Van. Other than that it is a very dirty city. Toronto is straight junk imo

Montreal is by far Canadas best city. BC is Canadas best province. If you want to really enjoy your time in Canada go to PEI or Vancouver Island. Best places in Canada imo
LOL at Montreal. It's full of euro trash wannabe's

LOL at Montreal. It's full of euro trash wannabe's
Damn dude you sound angry. Easily the best by the way. Ive been to all Canada's major cities and it isnt even close.

If it’s affordable housing and reasonable cost of living you’re looking for, I recommend coming to Vancouver!!!!

People are Boring, not countries....I love NS...The Cape is amazing..

Damn dude you sound angry. Easily the best by the way. Ive been to all Canada's major cities and it isnt even close.
I've lived in Canada all my life (42 years). I've traveled all over the east side of the country. Unfortunately I've never been west. That said I can unequivocally say that Montreal is easily the worse place I've visited in Canada. Quebec City is the place to be in Quebec. It's a fun, beautifully built city with history and elegance.

Damn dude, I'm not angry at all. It would just appear I have a different perspective than you.

Back