ive immuned myself to the coomn cold

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
soi i worked at and owned a bar for like a decade, and was sick all the time. shitty hours, sdhaking everyones hand, hjugging people, chealning up their dirty glasses and paltes when they came in sick, etc etc all the stuff that goes into being ina colsed space that was crowded every night for years and year, i got sick a lot. then i took a job working with kids with learning disabilities, who have terrible hygeine skills. liuke ive seen some shit, literally, all over everything. i do all kinds of adaptive stuff with them, and its pretty hands on depending ont he student, and the job is awesome. but....they put their fingeres int heir nose all day and never cover their mouth when they caugh, and have no issues rubbing snot and saliva on me. so, for the first year or so i got sick, alot. but dirrent kinds of colds, no flu type stuff. then i noticed, when i felt something coming on, it was very mild, and short lived. nothing like being laid up for 3 weeks with a caugh theat never goes away, and turns into bronchitis. then it happened, i started to get sick, i was sure of it. liek 4 days ago, woek up with sore throat, was having nghgtmares, which always happens when i sick, felt vfeverish, anbd congested. the next day, i was feeling allright, expected it to kick my ass, but then it went awat, and today m 1200% fine. i think im immuned now.
didnt ever get a flu shot or vaccines, i dont like the metals taste.

hqdefault.jpg

Too bad you're not immune to misspelling elementary words!!

Would you sacrifice your body to science knowing it could spare billions of people from having to suffer colds again?

Jesus that was painful to read are you sure you're not one of the kids with learning disabilities.

Would you sacrifice your body to science knowing it could spare billions of people from having to suffer colds again?

How about to spare us from trying to read his posts?

Based on your typing I thought you were going to say you traded the cold for Parkinson's.

Get to the point already. Did you have to write a 300 word essay to get to a point you easily could've said in 2-3 sentences?

The minute I start to feel a cold coming on, I use the good old ChiCom remedy:
  • Garlic
  • Ginger
  • Green Onion
Take 3 good chunks of each, chop them up and put them in a pot with 3 cups of water.
Boil it all down to 1.5 cups and strain.
Drink a half cup of this tea 3X a day.

ETA: Might want to pick up some tic tacs or gum for your dragon breath.

Training your white knights by exposure to filth? I can relate to that and its a wise way to go. Been working with people with physical and mental issues for nearly a decade and I never get sick, never full blown anyway. The people I worked with who enjoyed licking floors and walls also, remarkably, never got sick. I consider one of the douchiest groups of people to be those that dont trust in their uncompromised immune system. Different for people with PECs.

Annual flu vaccine is one of the best scams Ive ever seen and its annoying how people against that specific one get lumped in with the antivax fools. Trust the immune system, it knows wtf is up way better than a pharmaceutical shill.

The minute I start to feel a cold coming on, I use the good old ChiCom remedy:
  • Garlic
  • Ginger
  • Green Onion
Take 3 good chunks of each, chop them up and put them in a pot with 3 cups of water.
Boil it all down to 1.5 cups and strain.
Drink a half cup of this tea 3X a day.

ETA: Might want to pick up some tic tacs or gum for your dragon breath.

Nice. I usually go for that "feed a fever, starve a cold" method and just take the juicer out. Just drink fresh pressed juice and chill, runs through me in a day or 2 while everyone else is sick for weeks. This one dizzy bitch at work has been barking/sniffling for 2 months now. I couldn't imagine.

I demand to know what a coomn is RIGHT NOW!

<34>

Back