I've resisted thus far.. but Mike Perry just made a new fan.

His in studio interview on the MMA Hour was honest, heartfelt and human.

I like the guy now. Good interview.

I've always said this about Perry. I'm not on the Platinum bandwagon, and his pre fight antics are really super cringe. But he always shows a ton of respect post fight, and comes across as a genuine guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Overall, just seems like a simple, good dude.

Great

You've just swelled the numbers of the Mike Perry bandwagon up to 20 people now.

Guy is an idiot , but I like how he just don't care and is who he is.

He's alright with me....win or lose, he brings it like he talks it....

Watched his fight against Ponzinibbio. Never saw him before. He was explosive and entertaining. I'll for sure keep an eye on his next fights

If the top 12 to 15 guys in the welterweight division were to die unexlainably, he would only be 3 to 4 fights away from a title shot. He is the real deal. HatersCapture+_2018-02-20-02-47-50.png

soctlojdnsouty ofnlojjjjjjjd9h
hO9EbRe.gif

@sniper @Lethal @AGGAMEMNON66

His in studio interview on the MMA Hour was honest, heartfelt and human..

Which is impressive because Mike an't human bro, he's the second coming of the just bleed deity we all deserve.

Fucking UFC. They can fit Ponzischemeabobo's full name but can't fit Hyun. Just Dong Kim. Lazy fucks.

Platinum Bless. Will listen to the interview while I cook dinner tonight.

It was a good interview. There were times I almost became a fan, then he would start rambling incoherently about "plastic potato chips for the corporations money" or something and I'd remember who was speaking lol.

Back