I've run out of TV shows to binge

Vikings (I'm in the extremely tiny minority that prefers this to GoT)

Westworld
Hell on Wheels (Underrated)
Black Sails
Peaky Blinders

Try some British crime dramas like Luther, Ripper St., Broadchurch, Sherlock Holmes, and Top Boy.

If you like Stranger Things, try Dark and The OA. Both are weird and supernatural-horrory with Dark being a German show about the abduction and murder of kids in a small German forest town and the OA also about abductions and a... well... ummm... Just weird shit, but a good kind of weird.

EDIT:

Oh shit, and I second the guy above suggesting Mindhunter.

Rake.
Aussie show based on sydneys most famous coke snorting hooker banging scum bag lawyer. On netflix.

Fucking great show.

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell everyone who wants to binge watch something.
Star Trek Deep Space 9

Absolutely my favorite Star Trek series. I was never a big "Trekkie" but my brother and I watched this show religiously when it was in it's 3rd season or so. Such a kick ass story arc and amazing finale.

OP... It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia just left Netflix a few days ago, but the entire thing is on Hulu. If you haven't watched it before I highly recommend it. 1st season is good, but the real character development starts in season 2 when Danny Devito joins the cast.

Trailer Park Boys is also a great time if you're just ready for a laugh and nothing too amazing. I know you said you're looking kind of for "HBO" quality stuff but there's only so much of that before you have to broaden your horizons.

Spartacus and Arrow. They both on Netflix, Spartacus in it's entirety

Rake.
Aussie show based on sydneys most famous coke snorting hooker banging scum bag lawyer. On netflix.

Fucking great show.
Just added this to my queue. Thanks, never heard of it.

Fargo
Daredevil
The Punisher
Parks and Recreation
The Night Of
Taboo
Legion
Buffy
Angel
The Killing
Homeland
Ray Donovan
The Borgias
The Tudors
Sleeper Cell
Brotherhood
The Deuce
And of course, Inhumans - you'll thank me after watching this masterpiece.

American Gods.

you'll thank me later.

Watch Hannibal next. Weird, surreal, amazing visuals and superb performances in a surprisingly grim and gorey for a network show. A satisfying ending all things considered but a possible fourth season just might happen.

Both only had one season but are very much worth watching:

Terriers. The name sucks and don't look at any promotional material. It's a noir/crime drama two man unlicensed private investigator team, except both of them are fuck-ups and it was fantastic. There's a bit of the new episode, new case feel but it does have a season long overarching plot. A whole lot of heart and the very good chemistry between the two leads. Occasional touches of humor that lighten the mood and aren't cheesy at all.

Quarry. Another gritty noir show but involving hitmen in Vietnam era Memphis. You can feel the humidity and heat, lots of tension and some really great cinematography. Interesting, well developed characters and one comment about the show that really rang true for me as well is the violence isn't often but when it does go down, it's sloppy and very visceral. It's not Hollywood action, it's brutal.

I recently started watching Shameless.

Its pretty good. Its fucking warped though.

Added bonus tons of tits and ass.

Back