THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX on Netflix

If you have seen THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Okay, so. . . Is this them admitting that the movie is actually kind of shitty?

"Needed work . . . too little, too late. . ."

Seems strange to have a Cloverfield movie that doesn't get a theatrical release.

This movie has been picked up by Netflix

You will see the announcement during the superbowl

It's streaming on netflix after the game. Thats pretty fucking cool.

I was thinking mini series. I am still happy with a movie.

*The original monster was not an alien and came from the ocean. I wonder if it will now become a Godzilla like savior/destroyer. Or will it be controlled as just a destroyer ala King Ghidorah?

Last edited:
In before Dragon takes this thread and makes it his own.

Movie available tonight on Netflix after Super Bowl

Can't believe they pulled this crazy shit but I love it. Gotta catch the new episode of This Is Us as soon as the game is over, but then I'll roll into Cloverfield.

tumblr_inline_mwk18mS56p1r8iafe.gif

Everyone on my Facebook newsfeed is just excited about the fact that it stars black people, people are weird lol.

I was thinking mini series. I am still happy with a movie.

*The original monster was not an alien and came from the ocean. I wonder if it will now become a Godzilla like savior/destroyer. Or will it be controlled as just a destroyer ala King Ghidorah?

I was convinced super 8 was a prequel to cloverfield when I was watching that movie

wow that is innovative, trying to undercut the 'This is Us' crowd lol

I kinda like these out of nowhere movies. 10 clover field lane was out of nowhere and it delivered.

Okay, so. . . Is this them admitting that the movie is actually kind of shitty?

"Needed work . . . too little, too late. . ."

Seems strange to have a Cloverfield movie that doesn't get a theatrical release.

Certainly ain't a good sign.

Remember, this is just some Random Fucking Movie, that they decided after the fact to slap 'Uh... Cloverfield! ... Yeah, that's it!' on at the last second.

Certainly ain't a good sign.

Remember, this is just some Random Fucking Movie, that they decided after the fact to slap 'Uh... Cloverfield! ... Yeah, that's it!' on at the last second.

I'm gonna give it a look tonight, here in just a couple of hours. Crossing my fingers it's not shitty.

If they're going to retcon a film into the Cloverfield universe, then I expect them to choose good films to do it with. 10 Cloverfield Lane was a good film.

Back