J Leon Love vs Peter Quillin, Berto vs Devon Alexander, Marcus Browne, Luis collazo PBC Aug4 Fox-FS2

Anyone picking Berto? Devons gonna try to box it up with him, but I think Berto is gonna throw a sluggers anthem at him.
Still probably taking Alexander.

Ill take Quillin to beat Love. Both their last wins were against Dashon Johnson, who fought in the UFC.
I'll also back Bone to steal the win from Sergey.

yay, sat nite fights

lol, lets hope the rest of the card is better than that first fight, 30 secs in with a tko

theyre feeding Russell tomatoes

Last edited:
don't know how the kid is still standing
giphy.gif

Anyone picking Berto? Devons gonna try to box it up with him, but I think Berto is gonna throw a sluggers anthem at him.
Still probably taking Alexander.

Ill take Quillin to beat Love. Both their last wins were against Dashon Johnson, who fought in the UFC.
I'll also back Bone to steal the win from Sergey.
Interesting play on Bone. Are you just taking a stab because of the +1250 price? I thought Lipinets looked decent vs Garcia in his last fight. He won 3 or 4 rounds. Garcia is top notch.

Browne vs Castillo 4 round already. 0 action so far

Interesting play on Bone. Are you just taking a stab because of the +1250 price? I thought Lipinets looked decent vs Garcia in his last fight. He won 3 or 4 rounds. Garcia is top notch.
Somewhat. I'm just not to big on Sergey and Bone likes to trade. Only problem is Bone likes to keep his hands low when he's throwing so he is capable of getting caught

Somewhat. I'm just not to big on Sergey and Bone likes to trade. Only problem is Bone likes to keep his hands low when he's throwing so he is capable of getting caught

Lipinets vs bone can steal the spotlight tonight. Lipinets is the favorite on paper but bone always bring it

Truax for some reason thinks Browne is a high level skilled fighter

good point by grande about lipinets reverting to the muay tai stance and going back on his back foot.
after over 300 kickboxing fights, must be a lot of muscle memory to do so

Back