J Leon Love vs Peter Quillin, Berto vs Devon Alexander, Marcus Browne, Luis collazo PBC Aug4 Fox-FS2

Berto changed the fight with that right to the body.

Wtf is up with the ref not saying shit about the punch to the back of head and waiting until Berto is in a headlock to warn for holding. He doesn't say shit to Alexander.

Berto needs to let his uppercut go when Alexander leans forward. He keeps trying a straight after Alexander leans.

Sweep the Leg. Berto with the UFC Background.

Great Rd 12.

Devon should get the win

Fight ends and it immediately goes to the soccer program without the decision.
What the fuck

Devon got robbed twice in a row, and I dont feel bad.

Hes like Tevin Farmer. You fight like that you risk a decision like that.

Devon got robbed twice in a row, and I dont feel bad.

Hes like Tevin Farmer. You fight like that you risk a decision like that.
Alexander won that fight. Style shouldn't matter; the judges have to score the fights probably.

I have this on the DVR, have to check it out. Bad scores, or were there close rounds?

i hate to say it, but i think j'leon love should consider looking for other work. he was one of the first guys i met in the sport and is really a great guy despite the massive amounts of hate he gets in the forums. it just seems his attention has been elsewhere over the past 2 years or so. from my perspective the passion for the sport is gone and he is more focused on outside interests. which congrats to him for developing outside interests and not being solely reliant on boxing.

but his gf just got released from tmt, i am guessing his days are numbered as well with the promotion. so perhaps it is time to look at other options

I have this on the DVR, have to check it out. Bad scores, or were there close rounds?
Well the first round was close.
Next 4 rounds went to Alexander. You could give him the 1st round, which would put him up 5-0 with a KD of Berto making it 50-44 Alexander after 5.
Can't remember but he mightve won the 6th but it was at this point that he sorta just stood there, while Berto started really working.
And then Berto pretty much swept that last rounds off work rate. Devon mightve taken the 10th.
Alexander looked like he gassed but still probably won the fight.
It was close though, only because of Bertos will and Alexanders lack of one.

i hate to say it, but i think j'leon love should consider looking for other work. he was one of the first guys i met in the sport and is really a great guy despite the massive amounts of hate he gets in the forums. it just seems his attention has been elsewhere over the past 2 years or so. from my perspective the passion for the sport is gone and he is more focused on outside interests. which congrats to him for developing outside interests and not being solely reliant on boxing.

but his gf just got released from tmt, i am guessing his days are numbered as well with the promotion. so perhaps it is time to look at other options

Thanks for the inside info sir. He looked like he didn’t wanted to be in that ring last night

Thanks for the inside info sir. He looked like he didn’t wanted to be in that ring last night

@ProBoxingInsidr thanks for the inside info sir. J’Leon looked like he didn’t wanted to be in the ring last night

@ProBoxingInsidr thanks for the inside info sir. J’Leon looked like he didn’t wanted to be in the ring last night
it isnt really inside info, just my observation and i could be wrong. whatever he does, i hope he does it well. he has always been cool to me and he is great at helping out the youger fighters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back