J. Peterson Channel 4 Interview

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
For those that enjoy Peterson's interviews and lectures here a fairly new one you might enjoy.

>SO YOURE SAYING WOMEN ARE LOBSTERS?

1516182677907.jpg

only the GOAT could stay calm during this interview
cux1x3P.png

praise JP
cux1x3P.png

I find amazing how an argument of emotion can contend with an argument of facts for over 20 minutes.

it took jordan probably 30 years @ 2000 hours a year to come up with these ideas.

makes rationality look weak, but at the same time necessary.

Apparently this guy has a pretty cute daughter.

She kind of looks like the Russian chick from 90 Day Fiance before she got implants

iAWkIpT.jpg

Apparently this guy has a pretty cute daughter.

She kind of looks like the Russian chick from 90 Day Fiance before she got implants

iAWkIpT.jpg
Not sure what it is but my spidey sense is telling me she's probably enjoyed an AtM cream pie or two.

She called Jordan Peterson a "provocateur, like the "alt right".

Jesus, she should stick to interviewing the Milo types, JBP is far above her pay grade.

Wow that lady was trying to strawman him for a half hour straight and she got destroyed.

Funny how he would come up with an intelligent thought and she would dumb it down and repeat it back to him in the most absolute form possible to try and make him look bad. I can't even count how many times she said "So what you're saying is...." and responded with "No, that's not what I said at all".

Watching her squirm around his arguments in an estrogen fueled rant is so cringe worthy.

"The amount of strawman in that studio was a fire hazard."

{<jordan}

Jesus, she should stick to interviewing the Milo types, JBP is far above her pay grade.

"You willingly came into the studio to do this interview..."

Does she think that trans students are forced at gun point into his lectures?

I found it odd, how indignant she got. "So women are supposed to help men?"

Like we aren't the ones feeding the earth en masse, on forgotten battlefields.

Watching her squirm around his arguments in an estrogen fueled rant is so cringe worthy.

I got PTSD watching this...

Reminded me of innumerable past attempts at reasonable discussion with my ex...

I'm thinking the producers instructed her to try discrediting him as much as possible. It wasn't a neutral interview, she was acting like an attack dog. That failed spectacularly, he gracefully dodged and countered all her ridiculous statements.

I'm thinking the producers instructed her to try discrediting him as much as possible. It wasn't a neutral interview, she was acting like an attack dog. That failed spectacularly, he gracefully dodged and countered all her ridiculous statements.

Still, respect for the news station for putting it out there even though it's obvious she got destroyed.

Back