J. Peterson Channel 4 Interview

Lmao! Even tried to dangle the threat of a lawshuit. Bitchmove by a...well...bitch.

In fairness to her she was responding to the columnist who jokingly suggested she should sue to suppress the video and salvage her career

I bet she got PTSD after that debacle.

Maybe she should ask Dr. Peterson for some treatment sessions in his psychological clinic.

Timestamped

"Because a lot of people listening to you will just say, I mean, are we going back to the dark ages here?"

"That's cuz they're actually not listening, they're just projecting what they think."

<{anton}>

That entire interview in a nutshell.

Is anyone watching the aftershocks of this interview?

There are hundreds of videos talking about what happened.

Is anyone watching the aftershocks of this interview?

There are hundreds of videos talking about what happened.

Yeah.
I have a feeling Peterson just put a massive target on his back.

Can't have people reasonably, rationally and intelligently questioning accepted "truths".

Regardless of whether you agree or not with Peterson, one thing should be very clear from this interview:

She made it clear from the get go that she dislikes his views and that gender differences are demeaning. Her entire approach can be described as attributing opinions on Peterson that wasn't his. She tried to cleverly rephrase his arguments to make him look bad. She didn't want to use basic scientific measures like facts on a population level, she turned the latter into facts about individuals and painted it as bigotry.

This was a clear cut case of a journalist trying to bring shame on a person and bring him down.

What happened to basic and qualitative journalism that asks questions like: When? Were? How? Why?

Back