Ja-double F and Mark Henry's Speeches: Owen Hart

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a bit behind and I just went back and listened to both of their speeches. It was fantastic to hear Jarrett give a few Owen stories but to me the most touching moment of the entire night, and the entire WM weekend, was Mark Henry's speech.

I have never shed a tear during any of the previous HOF speeches, got a bit close at times but never had a tear roll down my cheek. Mark Henry's speech, especially the Owen part, was heartbreaking. You could tell how much Owen and the Hart family meant to Mark and to see him make his emotional and passionate plea, one could not help but get emotional.

I know Martha has every right to feel the way she feels but as Bret has mentioned, "when you are bitter, it really only has a negative effect on you and you end up hurting yourself more". I do hope she finds it in her heart to let Owen be recognized and allow the fans to pay homage and tribute to Owen Hart.

Why can't they just put him in without her consent?

Why can't they just put him in without her consent?
They definitely can but it just looks horrible. We all saw the Fabulous Moolah backlash and imagine the WWE putting Owen Hart in and then Martha Hart makes the rounds saying they did not ask for her consent nor did she give her consent, it puts the WWE in a horrible light.

honestly, if he had not died, owen was not a hall of famer on merit. of course a lot of people in are not either, but thats just a fact. to me it would be just out of publicity. if he were not a hart and had he not died in the ring, no way he should be in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back