Jacare happy with new hair growth treatment

He’s almost ready for the Soul Glo

Lmfao what a DISASTROUS hairline

Jacare is Norwaad 5 with BREACHED vertex AT BEST

@Rex Kwon Do

rekt

Beware of a bewigged person - whether the wig rests on the head by way of gravity or anchored by plugs. The bewigged are normally up to no good under the guise of their newly acquired falsehood - the new youth is just a cover for planned adultery.
bewteen this and wadtucket this thread is awesome

Bald threads hurt my feelings, getting bald when you're young is awful, i'm only 22 and i'm norwood 2
That happened to 2 people I know. Was going bald at 22-23. It's sad. It makes you look so much older.

{<doc}

I thought it was a joke when I first heard about this

One of my best friends was completely bald at 20-21 ish, just shaves his head and its all good.

Not losing hair at all is best case scenario but shaved head > balding look IMO
Depends on your head shape. Some people just look awful with a shaved head, myself included.

But at some point it's just better to accept it and shave it off rather than desperately try to hang onto whatever bit of hair you have left.

JACARE HAPPY WITH NEW HAIR GROWTH TREATMENT
Translation: Jacare starting on new regiment of "supplements" to revitalize his career, establishes fresh alibi in advance. No panicked "penis pill" defense for this veteran.

WTF is that shit??? That can't be real.....
It's just a haircut in reverse.

Bald threads hurt my feelings, getting bald when you're young is awful, i'm only 22 and i'm norwood 2
That sucks. I am 39 and have a norwood 1. I actually had to look that up. I have a bunch of grey in my beard and a few grey hairs in my sideburns. No grey on the top though.

I don't think its genetics since my father lost a lot more at my age, but i think my reason for having more hair is i only wash my hair once a month, sometimes 2 months. And i only use Nioxin when i do wash. And i wear a hat when i go out in the sun. And beanies in the winter.

Last edited:
That sucks. I am 39 and have a norwood 1. I actually had to look that up. I have a bunch of grey in my beard and a few grey hairs in my sideburns. No grey on the top though.

I don't think its genetics since my father lost a lot more at my age, but i think my reason for having more hair is i only wash my hair once a month, sometimes 2 months. And i only use Nioxin when i do wash. And i wear a hat when i go out in the sun. And beanies in the winter.
Once a month?
Damn, what about the smell?

What causes high levels of DHT on some people and not on others?

That can't be only genetics!

If self-conscious Lebron can't afford good hair yet i'm not getting my hopes up. Once Lebron gets it, i will 5 years after once the price drops

I have a bad head of hair, genetics weren't kind to me there, but i'm convinced the years of malnutrition from cutting weight for wrestling is what caused me to suffer the most of anyone in the family tree.

With a hat on though I can still get carded at 34 so its not all bad.

It's weird to me how much dudes care about balding, especially a guy who has a physique at 38 that most people can't ever have.

Nah man.
You are just lucky .none of those things are the cause of hair loss .its just faulty genes where the hair follicles are really sensitive to dht and it kills them. Some people are, some are not but most are a little bit as we age

Last edited:
Expected a Felice Herrig pic

felice-herrig-ufc-223-pre-fight-interview.jpg

Back