Jacare Souza vs. David Branch in the Works For UFC 230 in NYC

Who Wins?

• Jacare Souza

• David Branch

Results are only viewable after voting.
So it begins...Rooting for Jacare but who knows! If Jacare can Rockhold him it'll be a long night

make MSG a middleweight showcase. add Weidman/Costa and Spider/Adesanya. just gotta find a main event. maybe pull Gus from 227 and book him vs DC at that event. prolly could use another title fight. Woodley/Colby as well maybe if he doesn't defend at dallas

I like Branch, but I think Jacare takes it by sub. Branch is good on the ground but I think Jacare is too powerful for him.

and Weidman vs Costa on this card, too? This has potential. I like it.

hope we get khabib vs conor/tony and woodley/colby

I like Branch, but I think Jacare takes it by sub. Branch is good on the ground but I think Jacare is too powerful for him.
jacare barely lost to kelvin (i thought jacare won imo)

branch surprised me how easy he beat thiago santos, but id pick jacare in this fight. it will be close, wont surprise me if its a split decision

and Weidman vs Costa on this card, too? This has potential. I like it.
Are you really surprised? 205 and 217 were both stacked as fuck and were the last two largest gates the UFC pulled in. MSG always gets a great card due to the prices they can/need to charge.

I like this fight. I think Branch matches up better against Jacare than most. Has the submission skills to defend Jacare and is dangerous on the feet.

branch can win on the feet, but i dunno if he can keep it off the ground.

idk that's a real toss up fight.

I think I'm not the only one here who doesnt give a shit about this fight.
Waiting to hear from other people. 99.9% of people on all social platforms think this is a great fight.

I guess Weidman is just gonna sit and cry on the sidelines until they give him a free title shot just to shut him up, huh?

This is a great fight. I see a lot of guys going with Jacare, I am taking Branch in this fight. I think this is a great match up for Branch. He is a better striker and can hold his own when it comes to bjj. If he can keep it standing, late 2nd round to 3rd round KO/TKO or decision to Branch.

Jacare. Hopefully he fixes his cardio issue from that last fight. I don't know how much his new team pushes him.

Back