Jacobs v Derevyanchenko in the works!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Man what a great time for middlewieght!!!

Fight Derevyanchenko Next

By Keith Idec

Sharing a trainer won’t prevent Daniel Jacobs and Sergiy Derevyanchenko from fighting for the vacant IBF middleweight title.

Keith Connolly, who manages Jacobs and Derevyanchenko, told BoxingScene.com on Friday that both boxers and trainer Andre Rozier are on board with possibly battling each other next. Connolly said that if Jacobs can’t secure a much higher-profile fight against Canelo Alvarez within the next few days, Jacobs will move forward with a fight against Derevyanchenko.

https://www.boxingscene.com/manager-if-not-canelo-jacobs-fight-derevyanchenko-next--128907

Man what a great time for middlewieght!!!

Fight Derevyanchenko Next

By Keith Idec

Sharing a trainer won’t prevent Daniel Jacobs and Sergiy Derevyanchenko from fighting for the vacant IBF middleweight title.

Keith Connolly, who manages Jacobs and Derevyanchenko, told BoxingScene.com on Friday that both boxers and trainer Andre Rozier are on board with possibly battling each other next. Connolly said that if Jacobs can’t secure a much higher-profile fight against Canelo Alvarez within the next few days, Jacobs will move forward with a fight against Derevyanchenko.

https://www.boxingscene.com/manager-if-not-canelo-jacobs-fight-derevyanchenko-next--128907
Jacobs pulled a Canelo on Canelo! :eek:

Danny is the fucking man. Any and everybody can get it.

Danny is the fucking man. Any and everybody can get it.

Danny is an interesting cat. He can handle himself with absolutely anyone from 160 to 168 (175 too probably). But his losses to Pirog and Golovkin give guys more excuses than they deserve.

I really hope we get to see him, Canelo, and Golovkin fight a few times a piece. I know Golovkin is old but even if he comes up short in the next couple of fights he gave them hell then and he will give it again.

It’s not the 4 Kings but they’re pretty damn good.

for all the bitching people give boxing, the Sport has been kicking ass for as long as I can see. In the early-mid 2000s we had Marquez/Barrera/Morales/Pacquiao, late 2000s-2010s we had Cotto/Pacquiao/Mayweather/Marquez, now we’re getting GGG/Canelo/Jacobs/(BJS? if he decides to join the cool kids table but probably not). The HW division might get to some greatness if Fury comes back too. Wilder/Joshua/Fury combo would be great for fans.

Danny is an interesting cat. He can handle himself with absolutely anyone from 160 to 168 (175 too probably). But his losses to Pirog and Golovkin give guys more excuses than they deserve.

I really hope we get to see him, Canelo, and Golovkin fight a few times a piece. I know Golovkin is old but even if he comes up short in the next couple of fights he gave them hell then and he will give it again.

It’s not the 4 Kings but they’re pretty damn good.

for all the bitching people give boxing, the Sport has been kicking ass for as long as I can see. In the early-mid 2000s we had Marquez/Barrera/Morales/Pacquiao, late 2000s-2010s we had Cotto/Pacquiao/Mayweather/Marquez, now we’re getting GGG/Canelo/Jacobs/(BJS? if he decides to join the cool kids table but probably not). The HW division might get to some greatness if Fury comes back too. Wilder/Joshua/Fury combo would be great for fans.
For sure. Not a long list of guys eager to get in the ring with him thats for sure. Lot of people wrote him off vs Golovkin and he certainly made them eat their words.

For sure. Not a long list of guys eager to get in the ring with him thats for sure. Lot of people wrote him off vs Golovkin and he certainly made them eat their words.

I chalk that up the Pirog loss. You see that and it looks bad. But Danny was young and had other things on his mind.

Pac got knocked out long before he made his name. Danny has the right attitude to put himself in a similar position now.

Danny Jacobs fighting in September no matter what.

I wanted to add whomever wins this fight would make them lineal champion

i fear that might've been his peak though. he still looked good in both his next fights, but not that good. i'm hoping it's because he fights to the level of his competition, but it could be that he just had the performance of his career vs golovkin.

hopefully he knocks derevyanchenko the fuck out, though.

Martinez>Cotto>Canelo

Then Canelo the coward ducked his Mandatory GGG by not meeting the deadline and thus was stripped of the WBC and lineage title

Then sadly poor defenseless GGG was taking advantage of by the corrupt IBC stripping him due to not meeting an unjust deadline of fighting his Mandatory and thus Derevyanchenko become the lineal champ

Martinez>Cotto>Canelo

Then Canelo the coward ducked his Mandatory GGG by not meeting the deadline and thus was stripped of the WBC and lineage title

Then sadly poor defenseless GGG was taking advantage of by the corrupt IBC stripping him due to not meeting an unjust deadline of fighting his Mandatory and thus Derevyanchenko become the lineal champ
Oh, OK, you were joking... :p

Oh, OK, you were joking... :p
EssentialMadeupAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

Back