Jake Ellenberger has dirt on Dana

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is the only explanation I could come up with on why he’s still employed by the UFC.

This dude has completely fell off the face of the earth since USADA rolled into town.

His fights aren’t even exciting so what other reason is he still around? He has a problem pulling the trigger and when he finally did pull the trigger against Saunders, he got knee’d to a little country I call Bolivia.

I see on his social media that he’s training with young Aaron Pico so that must be the reason he tried to change his approach last fight but I don’t see how he’s going to get past Bryan Barberena later this month and still not retire.

His fights are most definitely exciting

8 of his last 9 have ended in a finish and most of them have been brutal

He's usually on the receiving end but still, you definitely can't say it hasn't been fun to watch

Who has a worse current UFC record right now, Ellenberger or Burkman?

I lost so much money when he fought Kampmann. I can't look at him the same since.

Who has a worse current UFC record right now, Ellenberger or Burkman?

I don't know, but maybe he should rematch Diego Sanchez in a retirement fight for both.

Josh Burkman really, really has dirt on Dana.

pretty much

i used to be a fan till he leaked info about shogun to chael
but the guy froze up in the rory fight and was never the same
mentally weak
not even cut out for bellator to be honest

he has the skills but in the fight he just gives up

His fights are most definitely exciting

8 of his last 9 have ended in a finish and most of them have been brutal

He's usually on the receiving end but still, you definitely can't say it hasn't been fun to watch
Indeed, he’s like Keith Jardine’s replacement

Yea, I'm a little surprised that a guy that is 2-8 in his last 10 fights and has lost 5 out his last 6 is still on the roster. I'm concerned for his health, he has been TKO/KO in 5 of his last 10 fights.
upload_2018-8-6_14-5-20.png

Either he has dirt on Dana or he has no problem getting on his knees

Dana is so filthy nobody cares about dirt on him. Shit we got Trump in the White House

All bets are off..

He has only lost to really good fighters. It's not like he's lost to bums. Also has a win over matt brown who is no slouch.

It's oblivian!

Jake looked done vs Gastelum.

pretty much

i used to be a fan till he leaked info about shogun to chael
but the guy froze up in the rory fight and was never the same
mentally weak
not even cut out for bellator to be honest

he has the skills but in the fight he just gives up

Wat?

TS​
Jakey.gif

Back