Jake Matthews

The ScorpioN

"GET OVER HERE!"
Banned
Reaction score
@Coach Great performance, that knee tap was beautiful.

I think it's time to give him someone up the rankings.

Maybe Thiago Alves or Siyar. A name whom Jake can dominate and get some hype so he isn't on prelims in Singapore. His skills don't match his card placement.

How far into the top 15 can Matthews go?

Last edited:
The guy has an incredibly bright future ahead of him, dude is only 23.

Saw Jakes brother at the concession stand at UFC 216 & the dude is fucking massive

Thiago Silva?

Anyways, I'd like to see him vs Meek if Meek gets past Fabinski next month

Both Jake and li jingliang needs decent name/experienced opponents.

His fight in Perth against the asian dude was fucken INSANE

His fight in Perth against the asian dude was fucken INSANE

Beating the Leech was a big deal. Not sure why he got a step down in comp, they need to feed him some older names, get a bit of hype behind him.

Him vs Belal Muhammad , both are on some streaks . Looks like it be a good and fun fight.

Him vs Belal Muhammad , both are on some streaks . Looks like it be a good and fun fight.

Ehhhhh, I don't like. If the fight, obviously one of them has to lose. Why kill off a young up n comer. Give them both a vet with a little bit of a name whose best days are behind him, see if they can't both work their way up a little higher before they face off.

Ehhhhh, I don't like. If the fight, obviously one of them has to lose. Why kill off a young up n comer. Give them both a vet with a little bit of a name whose best days are behind him, see if they can't both work their way up a little higher before they face off.

I tend to see your point but at the same time I still think theyre young in their careers to take a loss , learn from it and become better from it.

Both have earned a step up and theyre close to becomimg top 15 guys so why not? Whoever wins should get someone in thay 10-15 rankings say , DHK or Cowboy Oliviera.

It's mad that this guy lost a decision to Andrew Holbrook. I suppose that shit happens when you're as young as him. Couple of awesome wins in a row now. I'd have him fight someone like Ramazan Emeev.

He is very Erick Silvaesque. Just kidding. He is the real life meme. Young with a promising future. Looks better everytime

Back